Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So, what does your yarn stash look like?

huskrkid

Got Yarn?
Um, yeah, I have like 4 or 5 totes full of yarn mostly sorted by type & stuffed full. I am a fiber junky. I admit it. Yarn, fabric, paper, doesn't matter. I love it all! LOL

I have knit a LOT since we've been in this house & mostly what I've bought has been sock yarn, so I'm pretty proud of myself. I think all I did was buy yarn last year when dh was gone.

I need to keep knitting because the packers will be coming in a month!

I am so excited to be going back to where I know I can walk in and ask for what I'm looking for without bumbling in my pathetic german. Or I can order it & it won't take a month to get here!

Last edited:

mamaferreira

I've got 2 totes full of yarn - not Rubbermaid size, but I could easily fit everything into 1 Rubbermaid tub. Like Stacey, compared to my fabric stash my yarn stash is puny :)

I have a lot of Peace Fleece, a few skeins of dyed fisherman's, a few undyed skeins of Bartlett's, lots and lots of KnitPick's Merino Style, 2 (huge) skeins of HA cotton chenille, a few skeins of HPY merino (yum!) and various cotton and acrylics that I've picked up at Walmart. I envy those of you who have yarn stores local to you! Walmart is it in this small town, so I have to get all of my good stuff online.

lovingit

...NAK'ing at dawn...
i don't have enough! I have like, 5 full skeins, if that!

it's sad. and pathetic...but my wish list is LOOONG...i just have to keep saving my pennies rofl...

dandelions2

A Patinha!
I have a lot of yarn. I just did a major destashing after Lily was born though. I freecycled two huge boxes of yarn and patterns/mags. I had really collected quite a bit over the years. lol

Now I have a closet with shelves in the office that I keep my stash in.

Top Bottom