Your immune system/emotions and Cancer

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by Linda, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

An interesting article on MErcola's site talking about emotions and Cancer.
    Your Immune System Can Keep Cancer Dormant - Articles

According to Dr. Geerd Hamer, who re-discovered the natural laws of what he now calls the German New Medicine, cancer is NOT a disease state, but rather a phase during your physical, mental and emotional healing process.

WHOA! That’s a radical statement!

Hope you were sitting down when you read that because I nearly fell out of my chair when I first heard it, because I realized the profound implications of this concept.

But please don’t let the shock value lead you to dismiss it before looking into it further, as there’s simply not enough space for me to do it justice in this article.

But what Hamer discovered is that cancer (as well as ALL other disease) is the temporary outgrowth of a serious emotional trauma – your body’s brilliant way of helping you resolve the issue – and once you’ve reached a resolution in your psyche (your mind), your brain directs your body to re-establish its original balance, i.e. go in and remove the cell growths it created in defense to the trauma.

Certain breast cancers, for example, can occur after traumatic events related to the potential, or actual loss of a child. Your body responds to the acute emotional crisis by increasing cell proliferation in your milk ducts, because your biological solution to saving your child’s life is to make sure you have plenty of milk to nurse your child back to health, and in so doing resolve the emotional crisis, which is “my child is hurt, or dying.”

Depending on the emotional trauma, different parts of your brain is affected, which in turn determines which part of your body may start proliferating cells (conventional medicine calls this cancer), and it also determines whether your tumor is created during the active stage of your emotional crisis, or if it’s created during the healing phase, in response to lesions or cell necrosis.

This explains how tumors go into remission, and/or disappear completely.

The most tragic part of standard cancer treatment is that when you receive the shocking news that you now have cancer and may die, your body re-enters a state of shock, often leading to additional cancers. Conventional medicine calls this metastasis – that your cancer is spreading. According to German New Medicine, you were healing, but the “death-fright shock” launched another set of tumors. Between the intense fear created by being diagnosed with cancer, and the deadly cancer treatments offered, death is unfortunately more common than healing.

Dr. Hamer has more than 40,000 case studies backing up his new science, and his cancer cure rate is over 95 percent. “Cure” being defined by conventional medicine as still being alive five years after the onset of cancer.

Compare that to conventional chemotherapy, which comes in at a dismal 2.5 percent cure rate, and you may grasp the vital implications of this information.

Consider also the fact that Dr. Hamer, as a reward by his conventional peers for his incredible success rates, has served time in jail for “inciting the public” and refusing to disavow his medical beliefs, and is currently in exile, seeking asylum from persecution.

Does That Mean It’s All in Your Head?

Certainly not. But it does mean that your psyche/mind and body are intricately connected, and that you cannot separate the two without dire consequences.

However, maintaining a strong healthy immune system is a mandatory step in maintaining robust health and creating an environment where your body has everything it needs to heal at its disposal.

I am a firm believer in that you can virtually eliminate your cancer risk, and radically improve your chances of full recovery from cancer if you currently have it, by following the following all-natural strategies to optimize your health and innate regenerative power.

And, by refocusing on the importance that your mental and emotional state has on your physical body, and learning to resolve your emotional conflicts rather than deaden them with toxic mind-numbing antidepressant drugs (see # 11 below), your chances of leading a long, healthy life seems almost inevitable.
  2. peacelovinmama

peacelovinmama New Member

wow, that explains my friend! She had non Hodgkins Lymphoma cancer like 20 years ago, and then it went into remission. Then, while in the midst of a new stressful marriage, it came back. I think she said it was when their son was around 2 years old it came back. She finally was so stressed out with the chemo, etc. while trying to deal with this jerk, that she moved back to her mom's house up here with their son. That was this summer.

Now she just told me a couple of weeks ago that her cancer has gone back into remission! :) She has been so much happier, her son is happier, and she is less stressed, and I figured that helped. But wow, getting out of a toxic relationship saved her!

fascinating stuff
  3. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Thanks Linda for posting this. I stumbled across his work several years ago and had forgotten about it. What you posted makes more sense to me now -- and helps explain why EFT can work for cancer patients.

I was just talking yesterday with a practitioner about how our bodies are so wise and do the best they can to keep us healthy --and she surprised me by saying yes, even cancer. I had sort of excluded cancer in my model that our bodies are wise. But now it makes more sense again.

So, many many thanks for bringing this to us, Linda-the-wise-one ..... <grin>

Hugs,
    D.
  4. Linda

I *really* needed to read this very sentence this morning, Deborah. Thank you. :smooch:
    ~L
  5. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Irina,

Didn't quite understand your post except that you needed sleep .... Hope you got a really good night's sleep and that everything is okay. Post again if you need something ...

Hugs,
    Deb.
  6. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Irina,
    Okay I feel stupid :lol: .... Thanks for translating. I thought you were having an identity crisis and were sobbing (subbing) .....
    - Deb.
  7. Linda

OK...now stupid is not you Deborah!!!
    and LOL! That was a gross misunderstanding~lol!