You MUST watch this video. FASCINATING.

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by Linda, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

2. Natalia

Natalia New Member

I finally watched. It is fascinating -- and inspiring.
  3. shanny

shanny New Member

My father has had two massive strokes and this finally gives me a bit of insight to what happened to him. He is currently in a nursing home, has been there for over 10 years now. The first stroke took his left side and the second stroke took his ability to talk, swallow food, and his reasoning. This video gave me insight...thank you.
  4. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

Natalia~it made me feel empowered as well. It made me feel like every singe energy shift that I make makes the world a better place to live. :)
    I have degrees in Neurobiology/Psychology and Nursing and no practice EFT...it is amazing to see everything come full circle for me..and end up leading my to get back in touch with my spiritual side. It all fits together beautifully.

Shanny~I am sorry about your father. It is terrible to watch someone go through strokes and live with the aftermath.
    I am glad this video helped in some small way...Sending you healing vibes. {{{hugs}}}