Woooohooooo! I just got my $2000 visa gift card!

Discussion in 'Working Mamas' started by Lilmamibella, Dec 6, 2006.

1. Lilmamibella

Lilmamibella New Member

I signed up with Computer-Offer for the $2000 towards a plasma tv offer on 10/20. I didn't finish doing all of the offers till about 10/30. I just received my visa gift card ( and activated it! lol) today Dec 6. I had to complete 18 offers! The easiest way to get to the offer is type in free plasma tv at google and click on the computer-offer link. No referrals required! Now what to do with this money?!:juggle: :cuc:
  2. woman*mama*wife

woman*mama*wife Happy to be ALIVE!

WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
  3. IndiMom

IndiMom .

Congratulations! Just a warning to everyone to sign up through the Google ad like Lilmamibella suggested, rather than going straight to computer-offer to sign up.
  4. Gypsylily

Gypsylily Guest

:drop: Wow - that is just so incredible, mama. Good for you!!! :)

Kinda OT, but if you could get me your referral link for the conga (e-research), I need to re-register (according to the e-mail I got from them).:help:

Thank you! Happy spending.
  5. lilma98

lilma98 Living in heaven on earth

WOW Congrats!!! I'd be paying off a loan lol... I have Christmas finished (well, I have the $ to finish Christmas, so not worried about how I'm gonna finish, kwim?)

How much did you spend doing these offers?
  6. Lilmamibella

Lilmamibella New Member

I'd say close to $200. This is because I've done most of the offers listed.
  7. freespiritmom

freespiritmom future trophy wife

That's wonderful Stephanie! I did the $1000 Visa and it was shipped last monday. Working on the $2000 but waiting for some new offers to be added. Congrats and hope you get to buy yourself something special!
  8. Lilmamibella

Lilmamibella New Member

Where's the 1000 visa offer?
  9. freespiritmom

freespiritmom future trophy wife

I don't think the offer I did is still available. They have another $1000 offer though.. for baby products or you can redeem for $1000 in cash. visit mysupremerewards.com I believe it's best if you can google and find a link. You shouldn't follow a link from a message board.
  10. hadalamb

hadalamb Amity's Focus Member

WOW!! That is SO GREAT!!!

I just checked it out, and they don't have enough that I can complete on the last page. :( And that's saying something, b/c I haven't done very many of these sites!

Now hopefully you will have some luck w/the conga! :)
  11. Christi

Christi Perpetually NAK'ing

Awesome - gonna check this out when our 'net gets hooked up.
  12. IndiMom

IndiMom .

Mary, try refreshing the last page. The offers sometimes change if you refresh 15 times or so (literally).
  13. onlyboys

onlyboys New Member

So, the offers that they first show you--the "survey" I think they call it, are totally optional, right? They don't affect the way the offers get approved?

And, are there any offers that one should watch out for?

Just checking it out...
  14. Lilmamibella

Lilmamibella New Member

I clicked no on everything in the survey and it went through just fine.
  15. Gypsylily

Gypsylily Guest

Did you do the pages in order or skip around?

Does it matter? I know Adria's mentioned doing them 3,2,1 before....
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2006
  16. onlyboys

onlyboys New Member

Which offers did you choose? I'm a little leery of paying and having them not credit.

Any advice on particular offers that are sure to credit?
  17. Gypsylily

Gypsylily Guest

geez, page 3 has hardly any offers. how will i ever do 9??? :drop:

anyone else have this trouble? so many are 4 credit cards.

Blockbuster Online DVD Rental
    Rent DVDs from Blockbuster Online: Rent unlimited DVDs plus two free in-store coupons each month. Only $9.99 for the first month. Free shipping. No return Dates.
    Simply pay the $9.99 fee for the first month to get credit for this offer.

CLICK HERE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discover® Platinum Clear Card
    - 0% Intro APR
    - No Annual Fee
    - Up to 2% Cashback Bonus® Award
    - Cool, Clear Design
    - You must activate your card by making a purchase, balance transfer or cash advance to complete this offer

Discover will only approve 1 card at a time for the same person.

CLICK HERE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discover® Gas Card
    - 0% Intro APR, No Annual Fee
    - Up to 5% Cashback on Gas Purchases
    - Up to 1% Cashback on all other Purchases
    - You must activate your card by making a purchase, balance transfer or cash advance to complete this offer

CLICK HERE!

Discover® Platinum Card
    - 0% Intro APR, No Annual Fee
    - Up to 5% Cashback on Purchases in Most Categories
    - Up to 1% Cashback on all other Purchases

CLICK HERE!

Discover® Miles Card
    - 0% Intro APR* on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 months
    - 12,000 Bonus Miles*
    - No Annual Fee
    - Earn 1 Mile for Every $1 You Spend

CLICK HERE!

Discover® Platinum Card Wildlife Collection
    - 0% Intro APR* for Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 months
    - Full 5% Cashback Bonus® on Get More Program purchases throughout the year*
    - Up to 1% Cashback Bonus on all other purchases*
    - No Annual Fee

CLICK HERE!

Discover® Platinum American Flag Card
    - 0% Intro APR* for Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 months
    - Full 5% Cashback Bonus® on Get More Program purchases throughout the year*
    - Up to 1% Cashback Bonus on all other purchases*
    - No Annual Fee

CLICK HERE!

*Fire Your Boss - Work From Home and Earn What You're Worth!*
    Learn how you can earn an unlimited income with our special Fire Your Boss training kit. Learn and duplicate users earning in excess of $200,000.00 per year from the comfort of their home.
    You'll get credit when you purchase the Special Training Package Kit for $39.95 + S&H, although please note absolutely no refunds will be issued.
    CLICK HERE!

Premium Wine at a Great Price!
    Fulfilling your incentive reward obligation never tasted so good!
    Order today and receive 12 bottles of expertly selected fine wines delivered right to your door from 4 Seasons for just $89.99 (+ shipping & tax)! That's just $7.50 a bottle. You'll taste wines from around the world with 4 Seasons.
    Order today to begin a wonderful journey into the world of fine wine, at a terrific price!

CLICK HERE!

Carleton Sheets Real Estate Program - Risk Free Trial
    For over twenty years, the Carleton Sheets No Down Payment real estate program has helped thousands of people achieve financial freedom.
    Get credit when you enroll in the risk-free 30 day trial for only $9.95.

CLICK HERE!

The Smarter Cash Advance - Guaranteed low rate loans up to $500
    It's Quick, It's Easy, And It Works.
    Prompt, secure, hassle-free, no-fax loan.
    No credit for gift fulfillment purposes will be awarded unless you accept the loan.

CLICK HERE!

Computer Learning Courses - FREE from Video Professor
    Get a computer learning lesson on CD-ROM from Video Professor! Choose from over 15 titles, such as Windows, Excel, eBay and learn new computer skills in 1 hour! Pay only shipping and receive a Free Compact digital Camera.
    CLICK HERE!

5 DVDs for 49 cents (+ S&P)
    Join Columbia House and get 5 DVDs for $0.49 each (+ Shipping & Processing)! Check out the great selection at Columbia House!
    CLICK HERE!

Internet Access for $5.47 per Month
    Get unlimited Internet access from PeoplePC Online! Now with more great features like virus protection and spam controls! Sign up now and PeoplePC's exclusive Internet Call Waiting service is included!
    Get credit for this offer when PeoplePC online internet service is installed via download or disk and the service activated. Order Online (instead of via phone) to ensure crediting.

CLICK HERE!

Learn Spanish, French, Italian or German for FREE
    Get FREE Onlingo Language CDs & Software + a BONUS Electronic Pocket 5 Language Translator! Onlingo is proven as the FASTEST & EASIEST way to learn a new language guaranteed! Pay only shipping.
    CLICK HERE!

Learn Spanish, French, Italian or German for FREE
    Get 3 FREE Advantage Language Lesson CDs a FREE WordPoint Translator and a PC Microphone to get you started!
    Winner of Microsoft Industry Awards - Best Educational Software 2004! Pay only shipping.

CLICK HERE!
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2006
  18. onlyboys

onlyboys New Member

I just totalled it up and it would be about $420 to complete the offers (I chose the least expensive ones I could qualify for.)

Does that sound steep?
  19. Gypsylily

Gypsylily Guest

Really? that does sound steep to me. I think I can do the whole site for way under $200.
  20. Lilmamibella

Lilmamibella New Member

Yep, I did the 3,2,1