Wish I Had More of These!

Discussion in 'Cloth Diapering' started by jenniferlamberj, Sep 22, 2010.

1. I'm getting tired, folks, so this isn't going to be the most flowing writing you've ever heard. But I just had to share. I'm going to just do "sentence points."

Ragababe Diapers www dot ragababe dot com
    I follow on Facebook: Ragababe

Made in the USA!

Created by a mom whose children had such severe food allergies, they couldn't consume solid food until 18 months old! Obviously, they had a lot of urine output, and she created her own diapers to hold it all. So needless to say, SUPER ABSORBENT!

She had been involved in missions in Haiti for years and has donated some of her diapers there. How cool is that?!

People are using her AIOs AT NIGHT! My other brand of AIOs don't do that. I thought I was doomed to never find a cloth diaper my babies could wear at night. Sigh of relief, I have finally found the solution. I want to get rid of my "nighttime" disposables and send them to a deserving home.

Okay. So they have the easy AIOs that are super absorbent. They also have organic All in 2s.

Oh, and these diapers are super hip.

Most importantly, my 3 year old rubs the super soft inserts for the AI2s all over his body and says "ohhhhhh. These are so soft!" There you have it folks :0).

I'm sure I'm forgetting something. But check them out. I think these are the next big thing in cloth diapering.
  2. Robin

Robin Jesus Follower

Hi, nice to meet you.
  3. annsni

annsni Amity's Focus Member

I'm guessing you joined here to tell us about your diapers??

Well, it's nice to meet your diapers.

What about you??
  4. Robin

Robin Jesus Follower

Funny that the two people who read and commented no longer use cloth diapers...:)
  5. annsni

annsni Amity's Focus Member

LOL - Very true. But I DID find a few more in my basement. I seriously think I'll never get rid of them all.....
  6. 5lilangles

5lilangles New Member

LOL I haven't used cloth diapers in ages either but for some reason I felt the need to check this out. Mostly because I have considered making some in the past for my cousin who is more like my sister for her baby. So I just wanted to find out if there was any more info here. guess not just a sales ploy.
  7. Robin

Robin Jesus Follower

I looked at the link and the diapers looked nice but I do think this person is selling :spam:.
  8. Tremor Christ

Tremor Christ Amity's Focus Member

This isn't the person who sold diapers to someone and then her husband went all crazy is it? I don't remember the whole thing right now, but it was something about someone wanting a refund and the person selling/making the diapers husband went all crazy on the buyer.
    I know there was Lamb somewhere in the name, that's why I was wondering.

Little Lambs diapers? Gosh my memory is bad. Someone help me here.
  9. Robin

Robin Jesus Follower

I think that was another company but I can't remember the name.