Where to purchase the basic set of DVD's?

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by pamela, Mar 18, 2008.

1. pamela

pamela New Member

I have been unsuccessful in finding out where I can purchase the basic set of Gary Craig's DVD's. The set posted on his website is three sets together and is $150.00.

I am in need of just the basic starter set, and not any additional sets. Any ideas?

Thank you.
  2. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Hi Pamela,
    They have repackaged the sets and now sell them as a combo. So you won't be able to find the intro one alone anymore.

I think they did this because folks were always asking what order to watch the DVD's in. The other reason is that there is really important information in the first three.

Overall the total price is cheaper but I know that doesn't help if you just want the one.

One idea is to find someone else who wants to do an order because there is a substantial discount for multiple orders or else find someone who needs another part of the combo.

If you want to order through my link, I get a credit. (http://www.emofree.com/a/?2899/2). (No obligation to because I know you don't know me.)

Thanks and sorry,
    Deborah
  3. pamela

pamela New Member

Hmmmm...

we are not in a position to spend $150. on his DVD's.

The only DVD that we still need to see is the one about the Veterans. We haven't been able to view that one. My husband really REALLY wants to see that one.
  4. Deborah

Deborah New Member

They are coming out with a new veterans one they just finished filming. It's supposed to be great .... I'll be getting a copy so maybe we can order it together. I don't know if it will be sold stand alone or not.
  5. pamela

pamela New Member

I was not aware that they were making a new Veterans DVD.

That would be wonderful.

Do you know if there is any footage of EFT working with soldiers of this current war?

What about soldiers with traumatic brain injuries?
  6. Deborah

Deborah New Member

it's all new - they just finished filming it and it is supposed to be amazing ... I know a few of the folks who worked on it ... and they are in awe of the results ...
  7. pamela

pamela New Member

Deborah,

Is there a way for me to send you a private message?

I don't know if this board has that feature.

If it does, how do I do that?
  8. Deborah

Deborah New Member

if you click on my name, there is an option to send message
  9. pamela

pamela New Member

Thank you!

I sent you a Private Message.