where to buy?!?!

Discussion in 'Cloth Diapering' started by lovesongbird, May 17, 2009.

1. lovesongbird

lovesongbird New Member

I've been doing some research on cloth diapering and I can't wait to get into it!! I've read some sites where I can buy them and I was just wondering: are they ALL that expensive or can I find some for a good deal?

Wondering where you ladies got yours!! Also, how soon did you go out and buy them?? lol. I'm trying to refrain from shopping too early, but it's so tempting!
  2. hana

hana Active Member

Buying used will save you money. Prefolds and basic wraps aren't that expensive.

If you are buying new, I always highly recommend our own Jen at Cloth Diapers and Accessories for Atlanta Moms. I love me some Jen, and she has excellent customer service and good deals. You can get on her mailing list to learn about extra deals as well. :)

Oh, and buying early is good. It's fun to just have them; they're so tiny and cute.
  3. IrishAngel

IrishAngel Not broken, just bent Staff Member

I've got 10 newborn proraps for sale for 55 shipped. All you'd need to do is get a dozen or so cloth diapers depending on how offen you wanna wash. Prefold and proraps are my favorite. I'm also selling all my small pocket diapers too.
    Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com has some good deals too.
  4. IrishAngel

IrishAngel Not broken, just bent Staff Member

I've got 10 newborn proraps for sale for 55 shipped. All you'd need to do is get a dozen or so cloth diapers depending on how offen you wanna wash. Prefold and proraps are my favorite. I'm also selling all my small pocket diapers too.
    Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com has some good deals too.
  5. monkeybunns

monkeybunns New Member

WAHMs are wonderful to buy from-I know from personal umm...not so unbiased experience :)
  6. mommymelly

mommymelly Amity's Focus Member

There is a cloth diaper store in Tacoma called Best Loved Baby. the ladies there are full of knowledge and will answer all your questions. You should pay them a visit sometime! http://www.bestlovedbaby.com/
  7. I bought my diapers from Little Lions, and have been very pleased with them. I would get 2 dozen, especially in the beginning when baby goes more often. I know the initial cost of cloth diapering can seem like a lot, but you're putting out all your money at once instead of a pack of diapers at a time- spread out over the entire time your LO is in diapers, it's so much more affordable than disposables!

Definitely check out Diaper Swappers!