Where is everybody?

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by Percy's Mom, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Percy's Mom

Percy's Mom New Member

Where is everybody?

I was hoping to find a place where there was an ongoing discussion about people's experience with tapping. I see that Amity Mama has had that at one time. I wonder where everybody is. Is this just a lull or is there less interest here now or something different all together?
  2. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Good question -- we were very active when we first started formed.
    (I think that happens with new ideas.)

For some reason, as a group, we've definitely been in more of a lull.

Part of it is definitely my fault as I have gotten much busier with our practice so there's less time for me to be here. I'm moderator for the main EFT forum hosted by Gary Craig so I'm busy there as well. Linda is a main supporter of this group and she has also gotten busy with her practice.

Any suggestions from folks on a way to restructure this would be welcome.

I see it as folks are finding resources in other places so I'm less worried. But I understand if you were looking for more activity and not finding it that would be a disappointment.

Thanks for asking .....

Hugs,
    D.
  3. Percy's Mom

Percy's Mom New Member

Thanks for your response Deborah. I'm so glad to hear that both you and Linda are busy with your practises. That is wonderful for each of you but also for the many people you are able to help.

I am so interested that you are a moderator for Gary Craig's forum. I tried that forum once or twice but found it soooo ssslllooowww that I gave up.

I love THIS place because of the whole attitude of it. I think I will put some thought and intention into it because this could be truly an ideal setting for compassionate healing.

Thanks - Percy's Mom
  4. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

I have to say I am so HAPPY to have you posting here.
    I just love your enthusiasm and sharing.

Off to post another thread...:hoo:
  5. Natalia

Natalia New Member

I'm interested in discussions. Been busy too.
  6. Deborah

Deborah New Member

I love your response Percy's Mom --- thank you .... helped me feel less guilty for not being here more ..... (I imagined being told I should be here and shouldn't be so busy with my work ..... old-programming at work -- so thank you very much for a very different response)

I agree with you absolutely that this is a magical place and much more intimate than the main forum ... just by the choice of who would come to Amity ---

And I absolutely agree that by intention we can re-charge this forum and see more participation and more discussion .... this really is such a loving wonderful place.

Thanks PM for your presence and intention.