When you want to send hateful vibes....

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by Linda, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

Send love:)

My dad's wife was being a b*itch yesterday. When she gets like that I can barely look her in the eye.She is so PASSIVE AGGRESIVE. So we were each sitting on opposite couches at my house. I kept saying in my head "Linda, send her love...not hate...send her love...you can just do it in your heard." So I did. And really, like magic I was able to look her in the eye, smile and totally change the vibe. She snapped out of her ****ty mood. :cuc:

It was not easy, but I have to say as hippy, crunchy woo woo as it all sounds, it sure works.

I still want her to leave:lol:
  2. Rhea

Rhea Tickled by the view

:) How about this one. :) Do your favorite "get peaceful" meditation thing, then imagine your higher self (spiritual self, soul self, whatever language works for you) meeting her higher self on a plane of love and compassion, and asking her higher self for her physical self to leave (go home, stay at a motel, whatever works for your situation) and see her agreeing. If nothing else, I bet you'll feel good afterwards. :)
  3. Linda

ooh..I like that!!!
    :lol:
  4. Maura

Maura Gene Genie

Well, your quote about resentment seems to follow along those same lines. But, boy it can be difficult to let go of poisonous feelings! It may be similar to when people say that if you feel depressed try smiling and it will lift your mood. I really believe that my angry feelings make me physically ill.
    Good for you for taking the high road!
  5. Morgansma

Morgansma Active Member

Good for you. I'm glad it worked!
  6. Kbsmama

Kbsmama Active Member

Oooh, I can use this right now. BTW, Linda, baby Reagan is climbing up on my desk and talking to your girls' picture!
  7. Linda

very cute!:heart: