What is a healthy/healthier "tortilla" chip??

Discussion in 'Food and Cooking' started by TulaneMama, Nov 2, 2009.

1. TulaneMama

TulaneMama countdown mode

since we love to nibble on these, I would like to find something that has a little bit more nutritional value.
  2. mommymelly

mommymelly Amity's Focus Member

3. countrygal

countrygal Guest

those are really good! I have been trying to do veggies with hummus instead of chips with Hummus. There was also another one from Costco I think that was tri-colored and had veggies in it. Don't know the name though. Those tasted good also.
  4. EMTonya

EMTonya learning....click...

i've found a brown rice chip i love....journey loves them too. they have sea salt, parmasan/sundried tomato, salsa & one other flavor. gluten free & very yummy!
  5. Bikil

Bikil Queer Pagan Mama

I've had the brown rice chips and they are fabulous! They do have a bit of corn flour, but brown rice is the first ingredient. I've also had those multi-grain chips from the Costco and they are good too. Also have corn, but it's a bit of a treat then. There are also some brown rice and black bean chips I get from Whole Foods, but they are kind of expensive, but whoosh are they good! Mmmmm....
  6. TulaneMama

TulaneMama countdown mode

we have had these too - the sweet chili ones remind me of doritos and we founf them at wallyworld. DD loves them since they are GF and she can have flavors!

Are theyre any i could order online. Pickings are slim here.