what are your favorite cloth diapering sites for beginners? FAQ's, etc..

Discussion in 'Cloth Diapering' started by ~Meeshi~, Jun 27, 2006.

1. ~Meeshi~

~Meeshi~ Also Known As Michelle

My neighbors mentioned today that they're interested in cloth for their 1 week old baby girl and I told them they're more than welcome to borrow anything we have to try out. We don't have a little tushie to put in them yet. They seemed to want to learn more and while I am happy to share what I know, they were also wondering if there were any sites out there with basic FAQ's and washing instructions, etc.

What are your favorite resources for parents who want to learn the basics about using cloth?
  2. SweetnSour

SweetnSour Bringing Happy back :D

I like the Pin www.diaperpin.com

They have forums, faqs, wonderful mamas, wahms, ressources, etc
  3. LuLu

LuLu Active Member

I went to the diaper pin in the beginning. Honestly there is so many options etc that it was just so darn confusing. I started out with flats and covers and tried that before moving on (super cheap way to find out if CD is right for me)
  4. ~Meeshi~

~Meeshi~ Also Known As Michelle

Any other great links??
  5. lovencloth

lovencloth Amity's Focus Member

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the http://thediaperhyena.com it is not the selling site, it is the informative part of Karens business. It tells about all the diff. kinds of diapers and how to use them, wash and care for them. The other site that is SUPER is http://diaperjungle.com both are just chock FULL of information, but I started at the hyena. (If they go to the jungle, make sure they have the sound on on the computer, there is a "site pal" there) :)
  6. EmmalinesMom

EmmalinesMom Amity's Focus Member