Well, I am feeling pregnant.

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by Linda, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

And I KNOW I am not . I am just starting to put the pieces together, and I want to type it out here, to get my thoughts down and make myself accountable so later tonite I will tap on it.

The last two days I have been feeling little tiny butterfly kicks in the area of my uterus. They are *exactly* like when I felt both babes kick between 12-16 weeks. I have low back pain that feels exactly like pregnancy low back pain, I am edematous as well and have that puffy feeling just like I had all the times I was pregnant. (No cravings or morning sickness...but then I did not have those really when I was pregnant)

Now other issues...my cycle is really off. 26 days long with 7 days of bleeding and 7 days of spotting. Plus that whole edema thing that comes and goes. I notice that when I ovulated is when I get *really* puffy and kind of grumpy.

I also have a slight cold and some muscle aches.

SO I am going to be looking back to my pregnancies....and see what I can come up with to tap on.

I have been thinking about my belief system on fertility, menstruation, what my mom taught me about sex...etc...

Hmm..

(gotta go make dinner:))
  2. IndiMom

IndiMom .

Interesting. Please update when you figure things out.
  3. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Very interesting -- I'll be interested in hearing what you come up with. Besides looking at your own pregnancies, maybe look at when you were in utero? Definitely look at any miscarriages ... either you or your mother.
  4. Linda

I did tap last night, but my dh interrupted me and I did not want to tap in front of him...
    OK..this is TMI but what the heck.

Last night in the shower, I realized that this monthly menstrual cycle...this 2 weeks of bleeding and spotting..it goes ON an ON an ON...just like my miscarriage did. Additionally the quality of the blood, color, texture and the stringy clots that I have been having for the last 8-9(?) months or so is*just* like when I miscarried, it is not my usual menses at all. I had a 'missed AB' which means, the baby died, but did not pass to the outside of my body...and I retained placental contents as well. So, at least for now, I am concentrating on the miscarriage. The whole situation was a horrible fiasco...I am going to have a lot of aspects to tap on. I'll post the story for anyone who wants to slog through it.

I tried for a year and a half to get pregnant. I knew my cycles, my body etc. SO, my OB suggested I have a laproscopic surgery to 'look and see' if there were any physical issues that would prevent this(this was after the blood workups etc) SO I did. They found both my tubes were block, and they unblocked one of them by injecting dye through it. The other one remains blocked.

2 cycles later I was pregnant. I was shocked and elated. On day, at 8 weeks gestation I was at home with my husband and I felt slightly like I was having my period...I ran to the toilet, and a ton of blood came out. I caught the stuff with my hands and did not feel any baby...then nothing else came out. So I went to the hospital...to have the Doctor check and see if my cervix was closed...and they scanned me. There was the baby...heart beating away...and my cervix was closed.

The OB put my on bed rest for two weeks and then to have another scan. (I did not *really* want to go on bed rest, I felt like if I should just go on with my normal life and see what happens. I felt like if I was going to loose the baby so be it. Bed rest is hell...and fear based ugh. I DON"T like fear based decisions)

At 2 weeks, I went in for the scan. The ultrasound tech had 'trouble' with the scan. I did not question it too much...after all I had made it through 2 weeks of bedrest..and I did have bleeding, but it was old brown blood, not lots of it ...I figured no further placental loss..and certainly the baby was still in there...

2 days after the scan I had an appointment with the OB. He asked how the scan went as he did not have the report yet, and I said "I 'm not sure, R had trouble with it." He gave me a funny look...and said 'let me call and get the report" I knew at that moment that something was wrong. I knew it during the scan, but for 2 days NOONE said anything to me...so after 2 days of noone saying anything to me I chalked it up to silly worrying.

Now for context..at the time, I was a Nurse in a 15 bed rural hospital. You could not spit in that 5000 person town without anyone knowing about it. Radiology was a 500 foot walk in the same building as OB/GYN. I saw that radiologist and Ultrasound tech multiple(5-10) times a day when I was at work. I had worked there for 2 years...had my fertility surgery there, everyone knew we were trying to get pregnant...everyone knows everything about everybody in that town. Like Peyton Place.

SO,my OB walked down to Radiology and talked to Dr F.(the radiologist) and then sat down and told me..."Linda, there is no more baby. You have had a missed AB...and now you will need a D&C to remove the rest of the contents" He was so kind and sweet, and hugged me. I remember sobbing and sobbing...and my dh was an hour drive away at work. ugh...I knew my poor OB was beside himself with the Radiology staff as I was....for being totally insensitive...When he told me I felt like a ton of bricks had hit me. Seriously...I was so ANGRY at the Radiology department.."WHY DID NOONE TELL ME???WHY DID THEY LET THIS DRAG ON??" Now, I'll interject, 'cuz Dr F was an insensitive a$$hole, a bumbling idiot and has no clue, and R, the tech, has no kids and she isn't the most sensitive person in the world either, nor does she strikee me as the brightest spot in the universe either..."

Then I went and had the D&C in that tiny hospital...and I had to continue to work with those people. (NOw I knew that they were just LAME...and doing the best they could...but they still hurt me deeply I am always flabbergasted when health care professionals are so inefficient with their work and insensitive that they HURT patients like this. )

So you can see a bunch of aspects.And look at me I am sobbing right now. wheee!!!

I *know* I am on the right track no question. So, that is a good feeling.
  5. Kbsmama

Kbsmama Active Member

((((Hugs, Linda)))).
  6. bubbles

bubbles New Member

Wow. What an ordeal. It would be amazing to not still have issues with that. So interesting about what is going on physically right now. Keep us posted. You really are an inspiration w/ this and I am so glad it is making a real difference w/ you.
  7. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Hey Linda,

Wow, that is a huge story with many, many aspects. I hadn't read it in detail before our call last night. Ditto on the hugs .....

One idea, if you want and when you are ready, is to print it out and look at one sentence at a time. Check for intensity and tap on that one sentence. DO NOT think about the rest of the story. It's one approach for heavy trauma that can work very well. Doesn't overwhelm your system and neutralizes it gently. You can do one sentence a day if you want although you'll probably finding yourself doing more.

Thanks for sharing - you are an inspiration as there are many others with similar pain and you are showing the way,

Love,
    Deb.
  8. Linda

Update...
    I still have not tapped on the story of my miscarriage. I finally printed it out and have an *itch* to tap on it all. So I see that as GREAT.

But, I recently watched the DVD's on Allergies and substance sensitivities by Sandi Rodomski and Alan Handelsman. It reminded my of My NAET experience and allergies. I had a flash to all the times I was hanging onto water weight and 'puffy' in my life: I was on the birth control pill or pregnant when I was retaining water(Which I am not on either now!!!) So, I muscle tested myself on Birth Control Pills and found myself weak...allergic to BCP's. Which I KNEW anyways. I mean I hated being on those things. When I finally got off of them I realized what a nice, stable sweet happy person I was. Sheesh. So I treated myself for an allergy to BCP's...and I lost a TON of water weight. My skinny jeans fit again(sized 2) and I feel much better, less angry. It has been 4 days. I lost 3 pounds in water weight but a LOT of inches. I am still retaining water, but not nearly as badly. My fat jeans are hanging off of me, falling off.

I was thinking I should treat myself for my old Thyroid replacement meds I took for three years. THat might help as well. I know I still need to tap on the miscarriage as well.

I've had A LOT going on. FLU through the whole family...dh home on the couch for 5 DAYS.(tap, tap tap) I've been tapping on lots of different things. But now I am inspired to go back and finish this one up.

Wheee!

Oh and I wanted to add...Sandi Rodomski taks about how when people retain water it is away of diluting allergic or energy toxins. That is what got me thinking about allergy/intolerance again.

Follow your gut...it will take you where you need to be:) I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Kbsmama

Kbsmama Active Member

Fascinating, Linda! I believe I have a lot of allergy/intolerance stuff I need to work on. For the most part, though, I don't know what it is that I am having problems with, though I suspect a couple of things.

I'm so glad you're feeling better on this!
  10. Linda

you don't have to *know* what you a re intolerant or sensitive to to treat for it. remember I hada gut feeling it was the BCP's...I would have treated myself for it even if I could not test myself for it.

Just treat it;
    "Even though I have this issue with ....I deeply and completely accept myself" Then do a few rounds wit the reminder phrase "this issue with ...."until you feel a shift. If you suspect not tolerating a supplement, treat yourself for it! Your kids too. If you all are taking vitamins or herbs or anything like that. If you want I can teach you how to self test without doing muscle testing. That is how I do it(although I *do* use muscle testing as well.) But I like the self testing better...and you can do it for anyone.

I was suspecting Aidra on Wheat again(I tested her on it and she was weak..ugh)...and I treated her for wheat. Her eczema cleared and her mood drastically improved. I mean 180 degrees after I cleared her for wheat. I didn't even have to treat her for a combination or anything else.

Any food that you or your kids crave can be treated as an allergy. Assume it is an intolerance or allergy....abd just treat it. .

Deborah posted a good one on treating for allergies...
    here.
    http://www.amitymama.com/vb/eft-mama/333329-how-clear-allergy.html

I am even skinnier today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yippeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Kbsmama

Kbsmama Active Member

Thank you for that link. I had forgotten about it. I remember tapping on that when I first came to the site. I am allergic to cats. I need to try that again (and use it on a whole lot of other stuff, LOL). I typed more about allergies/intolerances/health issues in the private forum.

And you are AWESOME, Linda!!! Thanks for posting about your inspiring successes!

Amazing stuff.