Videos!

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by Deborah, Aug 18, 2007.

1. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Hi,

I finally did it and put up a video on youtube showing the points. There are more under my username of deborahdonndelinger. Hope this helps!

YouTube - Introduction to EFT

I have added a video on continuous tapping or covert tapping. My username is eftwithlinda .
    Will be adding more!

YouTube - EFTcontinuoustapping
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
  2. CiaraLinn

CiaraLinn ~Finding my way~

somewhere deep in the heart of a smalltown...
    Deborah - You go mama!!! Thank you SO SO SO much!
  3. mamajandtheboys

mamajandtheboys Amity's Focus Member

yes-- thank you!!
  4. ScatteredCuriosities

ScatteredCuriosities New Member

Those are really helpful! Thank you!
  5. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

Deborah..thank you! What a lovely idea. I'll check them out a wee bit later.
  6. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Good observation! I know you didn't ask why but here's my take ....

The head point was added later on as it covers several different meridians. I don't know if Gary uses it but most of the EFT masters use it. The nipple point was included originally but was too awkward to do in groups (it's at the breast line straight down from the nipple).

EFT derived itself from TFT where there was a different protocol for each emotion -- that was too confusing and Gary simplified it to develop EFT. He's constantly working on making it simple - that's fwhy the gamut point is not used much now and it used to be always included.

Folks find that they don't need some points and omit them. Each person has an emergency point -- that's the point that gets them the most results for that person. It's also known that for anxiety the under eye and collarbone points are effective -- so you will also see some folks really simplify what points they use. The wonderful thing is that EFT is very forgiving.

Deb.
  7. Deborah

Deborah New Member

I was the same way, Irina. The first time I heard about EFT I wasn't particularly intrigued .....

Interestingly enough (well to me at least :) ) --- I was actually handed a book by a spiritual mentor/advisor (it was Roger Callahan's TFT book, the precursor to EFT) and told it was my life's work. I read the book, tried it but didn't like it, and put it aside. I really couldn't get what it had to do with me ... now I do!
  8. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Last edited: Oct 1, 2007
  9. bluehalo

bluehalo making messes

These videos were amazingly helpful -- thanks so much for taking the time to make them and making them available to us. I've read on and off in this forum, but I'm much more motivated to take the time to see how this works for me now that I've watched your videos. Thanks again!
  10. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Thanks Christine -- glad they were helpful. Now I'm wondering what took me so long!
  11. EFT-Alive.com

EFT-Alive.com New Member

Hi Everyone,

There was a question as to whether Gary Craig uses the top of the head point or not. I just came back from the EFT Master Training in Boston, and I saw Gary Craig start with the top of the head point every time.

All of the EFT Masters used the top of the head point too, but some of them ended with it instead of starting with it. I suspect that this is because they learned that point later so just added it to the end. I did that originally myself but decided to start with it instead since it more consistent with starting at the top of the body and going down from there. As Deborah pointed out, EFT is very forgiving that way. It doesn't matter the order of the points or even if they are all used every time.

Warm regards,
    Stefan
  12. Linda

Stephan, so good to have you here!
    Welcome:)
  13. EFT-Alive.com

EFT-Alive.com New Member

Hi Linda,

Thank you very much for the kind welcome! I look forward to participating in this forum and being helpful in any way that I can.

Warm regards,
    Stefan
  14. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Hi Stefan,

Glad to have you aboard as a seasoned practitioner ... thanks for joining us -- it's an amazing group here ...

- Deb.
  15. sitamom

sitamom New Member

Hi Deborah. I have not been around much but just caught your youtube videos and I love them! It helps me understand much better. I did the one for parenting and immediately felt much relief. I have been laid up with a kidney stone this week and being a single mom, and my children not being able to see my pain, have been driving me nuts. I don't mean that to sound mean or like I am wary of them, it's just really hard when they don't see blood or vomiting (though there was plenty of that from the pain alone) for them to comprehend that mama is in paaaiiiiiinnn. But back to remember how much better I feel now.... ooh! and they seem to have found something quiet to do! Score! Thank you so much!
  16. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Sheri,

Sorry to hear of the pain you are in and glad to hear the videos helped. It is so challenging when we are in pain and need to take care of ourselves and still have the children to care for. Sending you big hugs and support ....

Thanks for sharing ....

Hugs,
    Deb.
  17. Linda