tried and true breakfast muffin/bar recipes

Discussion in 'Food and Cooking' started by clane, Aug 12, 2010.

1. clane

clane Bookish Mama

I need something quick to eat on the go/grab with a banana, etc. The commercial packaged breakfast foods are empty sugars and carbs. What can I make here?
  2. tarablesue

tarablesue ~PeAce~

Heya friend! :heart smirk: I don't have any tried and true but I have a few I plan to try in the next week, we also need the grab and go.
  3. clane

clane Bookish Mama

Hiya backatcha!! Well, I'm going to see what I can find and try, you try yours and then we will compare notes. Deal?

Oh, I broke down and ordered the Clean Food cookbook-figured it was cheaper than the continuous overdue fines lol. Have you finished browsing it? There were so many good recipes in it. I *must* get back on track planning food here or we eat junk. No more.
  4. tarablesue

tarablesue ~PeAce~

No I haven't. I am going to todayand tomorrow as its shopping day and we've had way to much processed crap since vacation, oh and a really sweet friend treated me to turtle cheese cake from Cheesecake Factory ,that I keep drooling about the thought;) The one cookbook we talked about ( Clean eating? with the woman) is at the library for me to pick up. So I should have a whole report by weeks end!;)
  5. clane

clane Bookish Mama

Glad you enjoyed it!! PLEASE get to the library soon, before Bailey keels over from book depravation ;) The boy read a dozen books on the trip, some mult. times. They should chat books.