Too cool moment for me

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by gabwife, Dec 25, 2008.

1. gabwife

gabwife New Member

I was talking to my mother today about how I had been doing EFT for my binge eating.She then asked me to tap for her for the pain she was in from her arthritis.I told her that I was not very good at it and that I would guide her through the points and help her with her set up phrase.That is when the miracle happened.I began tapping for her and by the fourth round she had taken over and had significant relief.She felt well enough for the rest of the visit to enjoy the childeren.The kids give her such pleasure to see and visit with when she is not in pain.If only my recovery could be so fast. I know that I had no time for tail enders but I was able to at least for a short while help her out.
  2. Rhea

Rhea Tickled by the view

That's wonderful!

Healing occurs in an instant. Sometimes it takes us awhile to get to that instant, but an instant it is. And it can happen at any moment. It can happen in response to anything - tapping, something read, a thought passing through. It can involve work, but it doesn't have to. It can involve a journey, but it doesn't have to. It can involve professional help, the words in a book, or your desire to help someone else! :) I am holding the image of you excited that nothing but nothing is triggering binge eating. And you are amazed, thrilled, and elated about it! :D

Love for you :heart:
    Rhea
  3. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Treva,
    that's awesome .. those are those one minute miracles that just are so amazing ....
    good for you for helping her!
    hugs and love,
    D.
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
  4. Natalia

Natalia New Member

Treva. That's wonderful! Thank you for sharing.
  5. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

Woooooo Hooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am so happy for you.
    Put that in your gratitude list. Put all of your EFT successes in there..now matter how *small*. They will keep you aflaot when you feel lost.
    Love to you, mama. I am so proud of your persistance.
  6. Kat Miller

Kat Miller New Member

Way to go Treva!

BE-PEACE.

Kat