This weeks thread...tapping for an Amitymama...

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by Linda, Oct 28, 2007.

1. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

Does someone here want us to tap for them?
    Please post here with your issue and let us tap for you this week.
  2. lakshmi_mama

lakshmi_mama cleaning house

Me please. :eyes: My fibro pain has been over the top for the past few weeks, along with increased other symptoms of muscle spasms (legs,feet,hands,toes), very unrestful sleep/insomnia from pain, dropping things, scary fibrofog(such as forgetting I already took my meds, thus double dosing and other really bad things). I have been literally forgetting to tap. I know that sounds stupid, but I have also been forgetting things like making dinner, running errands, etc. It is all very upsetting to me, particularly since my career has been going into a new level of progress and then whammo - I get slammed with this and I am not able to do the work that brings me such intense satisfaction. :wah:
  3. Linda

I will start for you today!

I was wondering, Katie...what was going on in your life when you were diagnosed/started having symptoms? You don't have to tell us, but you can explore it yourself. See if there were any emotional events that you might want to clear?

It can be very difficult to tap when you are really stressed and in pain. Sending you lots of love and healing. :hug:
  4. Christi

Christi Perpetually NAK'ing

ME! I'm STILL fighting this Candida. My OB won't give me the doses of Diflucan I asked for and what she did give me barely helped. I've been tapping on it but could REALLY use help!
  5. Natalia

Natalia New Member

Tapping for you.
  6. Maura

Maura Gene Genie

Would this work for my anxiety attacks? With all of the stress here I am really not doing well. I am afraid to do it myself because when I focus on it I feel even worse.:help:
  7. lakshmi_mama

lakshmi_mama cleaning house

I don't know if you started tapping for me today or not, but DANG I had some intensely strange dreams today (which by itself is very odd because normally if I am able to fall asleep in the daytime I do not have any dreams) that are surrounding issues that at the very least have real tangible effects on my coping (or not coping) with it.

as to what was going on in my life when it started: hard to say exactly because as I look into this question (which I have been doing quite a bit lately) I can see that I have quite possibly had episodes of it since well back in my early childhood. That said, there are very significant things that do go with my adult experience with the illness. I may post in the private forum if I can sort it out enough to be coherent. It is not stuff that I am comfy putting out for general reading though. :eyes:
  8. Shannon

Shannon Amity's Focus Member

Could you tap for my baby? He's 4 months old and has severe food allergies.

I would love to have you tap for me, but it's regarding a personal issue that I would rather not post about. I could pm you though.
  9. tarablesue

tarablesue ~PeAce~

ME please I cut my hand pretty bad yesterday and I don't know if I did damage or not. Also , I think I'm trying to pass a kidney stone, so I'd like for it to go as smoothly as possible. Where can I find more info on EFT?
  10. Linda

Try using Stacy Vornbacks protocol and use it for Candida instead of a sports injury. If you use this protocol I would use it for a period of time...every day or twice a day...I would not just try it once and then just think it does not help.
    Enhancing Sports Performance by improving range of motion
    Also was there anything specific going on in your life before you got your symptoms? An event? Tap on any emotional contibutions you might think were going on around that time. Pregnacy/birth? Bad news? etc. For example, did you notice the candida after the birth of your baby? if so, was there something emotional about the pregnancy or birth that could be related?
  11. Linda

You can tap on the fact that you are afraid to look at the anxiety attacks...tap while you say

"I am so afraid to tap on my issues, there are too many, if I look at my issues it makes the symptoms worse, etc." It is sneaking up on the issues. Then when you feel safer, you will be able to actually adress the issues.
    Here is a recent article on Panic attacks...

EFT for overeating and panic attacks – and interesting similarities between the two issues
  12. Linda

13. Natalia

Natalia New Member

I would like to ask that everyone asking for tapping read Linda's original post below about this idea. http://www.amitymama.com/vb/eft-mama/356573-i-have-idea-request.html

I can commit to tapping for one person a week -- but having so many requests is overwhelming, and, IMHO, looses some of the power of the original idea where everyone is focusing on one person. :eek:

I would also like to see a sign up for this tapping circle (?) so that we know who is participating so that each participant can have a turn.

I am very happy to see more people joining in and this may be the way to get us all involved and vested in one another.:hbeat:
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2007
  14. Linda

fabulous...
    I'll start a thread.

:)
  15. Linda