Thinking about language...and the Bubble Technique

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by Linda, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

The word
    'should'

", I should go for a walk...I should do the laundry...I should call my mother...I should exercise, I should make better food choices..."

who in your life said you SHOULD???

Should is a pressure word.
    It suggests
    ~split
    ~separation
    ~confused
    ~TORN
    ~conflict
    ~2 minds
    ~someone on my shoulder

There are two reasons I bring this up~
    1) As you can see, you can use this language to give you clues to incidents in your life that you can tap on.
    2) You can use the Bubble Technique to think and act holistically again.

People who have
    Depression
    Anxiety
    Trauma
    Anger issues
    Grief(protracted or excessive )

can be quite torn. They flip back and forth...feel one way then another. "I can't choose, I want to, but..." Torn between two choices, I don't deserve it!"

This is parts separation...it goes back to the inner child...the person is split not whole.. The person is not operating in a holistic manner.

There is resistance energy...as you can imagine...this resistance takes up a lot of your ENERGY!!!

You can use the Bubble Technique for this, to integrate the parts and operate in a holistic manner...on any issue.

I really want to teach you this, but I am thinking I might need to video to teach it.

If you find yourself TORN about anything...you have separation...you can integrate with the Bubble Technique it is tapping with EFT in a specific manner.

If you want me to teach you this, please post here and I will! (hahahah making myself accountable for doing this:))
    I have text for the technique, but it is most definitely a 'see and do' kind thing.

Love,
    Linda
  2. Rhea

Rhea Tickled by the view

Okay, what is the bubble technique? I want to learn! :cuc:

Rhea
  3. Natalia

Natalia New Member

I want to learn too. I love how EFT is so basic that you can learn and start using it immediately -- but also there are all of these cool and different ways to use it to get at things that are not moving tapping the basic way.
  4. Linda

OK..
    I'll see if I can get a friend to do the video. I need a willing participant.
    It is such a great technique, I have been wanting to share it since I learned it last year...

:)
  5. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Would love to see it Linda ...
  6. Linda

OK., I will most definitely do this. I am going to use it with a client tomorrow who has been ambivalent about career direction for 5 years:)
    I need a couple of weeks, though. I have some financial paperwork deadlines for A's school that is going to keep me on my toes for this week!
    I cannot wait to show you this technique!

Love,
    Linda