Tapping Points and Reactions

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by Natalia, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Natalia

Natalia New Member

What are your favorite tapping points? Do you notice any reactions when you tap?

I have been using finger tapping more than usual lately. I started tapping not only the side of the finger, but also around the finger and the tip. I am noticing many more physical reactions, even when I am doing continuous tapping without working on a specific topic. I find myself almost immediately starting to burn repeatedly -- not something that happens to me at other times. I have heard that other people may feel the energy relief with coughing, passing gas, shivers.

I almost always also tap in the third eye area, the thymus and the sides of the thights during my regular tapping routine and find these to be powerful spots for me.

Anyone else want to share?
  2. Morgansma

Morgansma Active Member

nt
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  3. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

I just saw this~lol!

I love including my third eye area in the sequence. Alina Frank taught me that.
    I don't really have a fave..although I do like the inside of my wrist a lot.

I don't seem to get any 'reaction' at any point:)

Morgansma...Deborah also feels a ton of energy move on the top of her head. I think she does it at the end of a tapping sequence, rather than the beginning..so she gets some energy clearing first.

One thing I have noticed which is WONDERFUL...Is I can mentally tap much more effectively now. I am very confident of my body memory of the tapping points...so I can just imagine tapping and mentally say the worlds and get good effect. If it is a biggie, though...I need to physically tap.
  4. Natalia

Natalia New Member

I love doing mental tapping hwen I am very tired or down and don't even have enough energy to tap. I suggested mental tapping to a collegue (I tapped with her in person twice and once over the phone). She was having an unwanted c-section and was very concerned about various aspects due to severe complications with previous c-sections. She did it while recovering from the surgery, with drugs wearing off, and reported that it worked very well.