Tapping on tv...what do you think of this?

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by Morgansma, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Morgansma

Morgansma Active Member

nt
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  2. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

I dunno. I don't watch TV anymore..have not in about 6 years.

It would probably Ook me out i I saw it on TV..although I hope and pray for its mainstream inclusion.

I just don't like it when they make things like EFT that are legit into a circus act. TV often can make it into a circus act. Snake Oil.

Soo...

but, what will be will be. If people benefit from it, then so be it. THAT would be FABULOUS!!!

Of course it would have to be a show on weight loss~lol!
  3. hastings

hastings Amity's Focus Member

He's including it as part of the section on eliminating emotional eating. I watched the first episode (of 5) last night in repeat. There wasn't any tapping on it, just a discussion of changing your thinking. I think the tapping comes as part of next week's episode. There are a few things about the format of the show I don't like but for the most part he's sincere and I think it could be helpful for a lot of people (including me.)
  4. Linda

That is wonderful that you liked it overall!
    Hastings, I hope that you find the info useful and helpful. :hug: (and others do as well:))
  5. Linda

6. Deborah

Deborah New Member

I own this product and have mixed thoughts about it .. it gives you various set-up phrases but I find it doesn't really work for me -- I need the variety and meaning of my own words. It goes a good job walking a person through how to tap and rating intensity. (If anyone wants to buy it used, I might be willing to sell it ...)
  7. LatteLover

LatteLover Amity's Focus Member

I have been trying the NLP today and having some luck with it :)
  8. Linda

:cuc:

NLP..is so AMAZING...

Keep us posted, Emily:)
  9. Linda

I know what you mean about needing your own words, that is the whole key of getting EFt to work, isn't it?

I kind of assumed that this product would give you a format that you could customize for yourself? Or does that not fit in?
  10. Deborah

Deborah New Member

It gives you a wide variety of set-ups to choose from or you can use your own words. I'll have to look at it again to explain it better. (If I can find it!)
    - D.
  11. Linda

that would be great. I would love to hear a bit more about it..and maybe I'll buy it off of you:)