Tapping for Waning Moon

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by Deborah, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Current Moon Phase: Waning Moon

Waning Moon: reducing, reversing, clearing, resting, going inside, gaining wisdom, getting rid of old habits, getting rid of clutter, getting rid of bills, getting rid of whatever not’s wanted.

Tapping ideas:

Even though I’m restless and have this desire for change, I love and accept myself fully.

Even though I’m restless and unsatisfied, I bring my increased awareness to the natural cycles of starting and ending, resting and initiating.

Even though I’m tired and am pushing myself anyway, I am open to the idea it’s okay to rest.

Even though I’m holding onto old patterns, I am open to the idea of releasing them.

1st round of the points:
    Restless
    Unsatisfied
    Uneasy
    Resisting
    Holding on
    Resisting
    Holding on
    Resisting

2nd round:
    Resting
    Letting go
    Resting
    Letting go
    Slowing down
    Going inside
    Pondering
    Shifting
  2. Natalia

Natalia New Member

And after we tap on waning Piecies, get ready for the Aries New Moon -- April 5 8:54pm PDT.

According to Tracy Cook, this is the Treasure Map moon. See her article at Margaret Wendt and Joel Martin - Home of the Spiritual Truth Radio Show - Read articles about esctasy, energetic health food, the gemini new moon, headaches, paranormal, Jess Stearn, lemon for lymph, meditation, Raymond Moody, Robert Monroe, the shad (You have to register, but I've never gotten any spam.)

Here's a bit of C&P from the above. (Her new moon forcasts are also awesome.)

Want to make your own Treasure Map? Here’s a cheat sheet:

What is a treasure map, exactly?

A treasure map is a collage made of photos, magazines pictures, words, pieces of things that make sense to you...whatever you want and you put them on a foam core board or just cardboard or just something strong that can handle the collage. Put put them all together so you can look at it. It will be a MAP of what you want for the coming year.

What do you mean by, "what do I want for the coming year?"

Exactly what it says. Do you want a new house, a new living room, better health, stronger marriage, reconnect with people, a bigger family, a bigger community? Do you want to write your book? Do you want a new car? What is it you want? Do you even know what you want? If you are like many of us, you are so busy running around, taking care of everyone else that you might not have a fig of an idea what you want for your new year. That is the beauty of this process. You must sit down and figure it out. Give yourself this time to do it. Be just that selfish, and dare to dream.

Why do we do it in the Spring and not January?

Treasure Maps are made during the Aries new moon. Aries new moon change from year to year and this year, it will take place on April 17, 2007 Note at 11:35 GMT (so minus for US times) -- 27 degrees 05 .
    They are made on Aries New moon, because that is the first sign of the Zodiac. Aries is when you plant your seeds. It is the real beginning of the New Year. It should not be confused with the first day of Spring, which is usually on March 19 or March 20. New moon means the sun and moon are in the same degree. For those who don't know much about astrology (which is totally okay) Aries is the sign of SIGHT. That's why it's so important to have pictures of what you want. You need to visualize it. Or if you don't do photos/pictures, use printed words. It is merely important for you to see them.

I'm going to be busy on April 17. Can I start it before the 17th?

NO.
  3. Kbsmama

Kbsmama Active Member

I'm ready!!! April 5-9th or-20th! Building a treasure map! Anyone else? Wanna post pics?
  4. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

i'll post pics!

i might make a couple~lol!!! but i agree with deborah, lets do it in the private forum:)
  5. Linda

Ok..I am slightly confused..
    WHEN should I be making this map?
    By the 5th or on the 17th???
    oR???????????????????????????

6. Linda

OK..I read the article, she said ideally the 5-th thru the 9th ..and finished by the 19th.

Did I get that right?

I am excited:)
    Thanks, Natalia. This really fits right into my life right now!
    :)
  7. Natalia

Natalia New Member

Mine too Linda. I'm positivly giddy about doing this. I can take more info over to the private forum too.