Tapping Circle

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by Linda, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

So, let us form a tapping circle. Please reply here if you are interested in being part of a group who will tap for others on our EFT list. You do not have to be advanced in EFT to do this. Anyone can tap for anyone else.

Would you like to tap for someone else for three days OR seven daysk?

I was thinking this would be better in a subforum for the sake of organization. I don't want the other posts to get lost in this process.

I personally would like it is you post a picture of yourself if you want us to tap for you. I really like to be able to visualize the person.

Would you want this in the Private EFT forum? Should it be a subforum in there? Let me know what you think and we will get this going.

I am very excited about this idea. I hope you all are too.
  2. Deborah

Deborah New Member

I would like to see it kept in this public forum if possible. If folks need to post privately for a specific request, they can use the private subforum and refer us to it.
  3. Bex

Bex SemiCrunchy Mama

i'd love to be a part of this, in helping others out. :D
  4. Natalia

Natalia New Member

I am interested in being part of the circle. (I LOVE women's circles.) I think I would prefer a private forum -- but will participte either way. 3 days is fine.
  5. Linda

I think we will keep it public, but if you have specifics or a private request, you can refer us to the private forum. How's that? :)
  6. Rhea

Rhea Tickled by the view

I would like to participate. 3 days seems good.

It would be nice if one thread was for people to post requests, and another for who we are currently tapping on and posting that we've tapped, etc. I can't explain it right now, but the thought of them mixed together seems muddy somehow. :) I'm tired, it's late, I prolly shouldn't be posting.

Rhea
  7. Linda

you are clear and I think it is a good idea. I also think we should do a separate forum for this. keep it out of the informational posts, the sharing posts and the questions posts.
  8. Deborah

Deborah New Member

I'll talk to Jo about this if you give me a description for it and a title.

Title: Tapping Circle
    Description:

- Deb.
  9. Natalia

Natalia New Member

We should begin tapping by giving priority to those who join the circle.
  10. Kbsmama

Kbsmama Active Member

11. Linda

THanks, Deb. If you have any thoughts, please just post them.

This is a circle of support for those who join. All interested in EFT are eligible. You do not need to be in advanced in EFT to participate. If you want to learn more about EFT see the stickies in the main forum. We will take turns tapping for a member's issues for a three day cycle. This is an exciting opportunity to further support our friends and families here energetically and spiritually. It is also an opportunity for you to get additional support for yourself.
  12. Shannon

Shannon Amity's Focus Member

I would love to have someone tap for my baby. And me too. I don't know how to tap yet.
  13. Linda

There are videos that Deborah has made that are stickied. You learn the points that way.Then you will know the mechanics of tapping.
    Go to
    EFT Provides Impressive Health and Emotional Freedom--New Discovery Often Works Where Nothing Else
    Sign up for the news letter and you will get all sorts of insight and tips and stories.

and you can learn tons more that way. You can download the manual and read 100's of stories about how people have resolved their own issues.

The tapping circle is a give and take concept. We will all tap for each other as our turns come up in rotation. So, if you want to join the tapping circle, you need to know the basics of EFT and be willing to tap in rotation for others.

Of course in the main forum we will answer questions etc.

I highly recommend working with someone to help get your sorted, give you direction and helping you see the forest for the trees.

Shannon, I am sorry things are so rough for you right now. I have been EXACTLY where you are and it was the most challenging time of my life.

I'll answer your pm soon. But in a nutshell, do I believe that EFT can help? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Morgansma

Morgansma Active Member

I'm in. I can tap for someone each day.
  15. Linda

Last edited: Nov 8, 2007
  16. mamabear

mamabear ~*~smile~*~

I'm joining in. Great idea, Linda.