Tapping against insurmountable odds...

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by Kbsmama, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Kbsmama

Kbsmama Active Member

I've been reading again....about food additives, stuff in our water, cell phones, etc. It seems I cannot do enough to protect me and my children from these things. So, I'm tapping...

Our bodies are able to heal, to be unaffected by all of these toxins. They are healthy, without disease or disfunction. We will be drawn to control what we can and need to, and it will be enough....
  2. Natalia

Natalia New Member

I think about that a lot. I do believe that all of the things you mentioned are causing us great harm. I also believe that our bodies are adaptable and can heal anything. For me, it is impotant to find some sort of balance between awareness of the dangers/toxins/etc. around us and peace with letting what I can and do do being enough.

Great idea to tap on this.
  3. Morgansma

Morgansma Active Member

I do all I can and have to believe that it will be enough too. I spend large quantities of time reading, worrying, thinking on all of that and more. We are over exposed but there has to be a balance. We are so complex and I don't think we've yet to discover even a small portion of our capabilities.
  4. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

I have LOTS to say on this. I will collect my thoughts and get back to this.

As always, I think it is helpful to tap on the positive and see which tail enders come up for you...so you can get rid of the negative.

I think fear in relation to toxins..is a good thing. Small or medium amount of fear is good to keep you safe. However...if it is making you anxious or nervous..then you know your fear is too high and need to work on getting it down.

our bodies are made to heal, to filter to be healthy. I believe we can be healthy in the face of huge amounts of things that seem toxic or unhealthy...depending on our emotional health.
  5. Deborah

Deborah New Member

My personal goal from a law of attraction point of view is to be so incredibly certain in my power that anything I come into contact with is good for me.

What we think (either consciously or by DEFAULT - this is huge -- we absorb what OTHERS believes unless we choose differently) about what we eat is the most important thing that affects how that food impacts my body.

Saying that, I believe in good water and organic food and natural food sources and so those choices support me best.

BUT -- you can't pretend to think good thoughts -- you have to mean them.

So, how do you know all these things are bad for you? I personallly believe we are incredibly adaptable human beings and we have a huge amount of resources available to us. I had allergies for years -- could be my toxic environment - but NOW they are gone,. SO it wasn't my environment at all, it was ME.

After you've looked at some your beliefs, find a thought that feels slightly better (use tapping to support you) and then take action.

Connection before action.

If I act out of fear, I will draw more fear into my life. If I connect, find my choices and my power base, I will draw more choices into my life.

SO, if you find yourself concerned about water, tap on how incredible unfair it is that we can't even take a drink without worrying, tap on all the pollution and lack of control we have, and then release that fear. Center within, find your choices, and do what you feels better for you PERSONALLY.

Sorry to preach but this is so important. We have more personal power than we possibly can imagine. I want every mama here to know that!

Love,
    Deborah
  6. Kbsmama

Kbsmama Active Member

Thank you, Deborah. I know what you say is true. I believe that this power is the key to our surviving and thriving in this world. I just have to figure out how to use it! :)

Thanks again.
  7. Linda

Deborah, what an eloquent post. Thank you for this. It is truly a gift. This is exactly the path I have been going down and it has been in part due to your influence. :heart:
  8. Deborah

Deborah New Member

I don't want you to feel discouraged by the gap between where you are and where you want to be ... it's one step at a time and just the questions you are considering are powerful. ...

“I find the great thing in this world is, not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving.” Von Goethe
  9. Deborah

Deborah New Member

I was inspired -- and knowing who's on this group, it felt right to share ...
    Thanks,
    Hugs,
    Deb.
  10. Rhea

Rhea Tickled by the view

Such beautiful words! Thank you for brightening up my day with those wonderful, truthful words.

Rhea
  11. Linda

I was thinking..you know fire...is deadly. It can burn you if it touches any part of your skin. It can kill you if you get trapped in it somehow.

We all know about fire walkers. People who walk across SEARING HOT COALS and have no burns on their feet whatsoever. These are mere mortals. It is a mind exercise that allows them to do this. It is all in their mind and manifests in their bodies.

We are the fire walkers on this earth. This whole earth. The coals are no different than the mercury in the water, the toxic lifestyles and the crap in our soil and our food. The pollution and the plastic. They are all the searing hot coals.

It is all a mind exercise.

As Deborah said, you need to get rid of the negative, before you can instill the positive.

But it is all a mind game. Or as Budda says..It is all an illusion.
  12. Natalia

Natalia New Member

:bow:
  13. Morgansma

Morgansma Active Member

nt
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  14. Kbsmama

Kbsmama Active Member

I am working to consciously recognize this power every time I see it. I nurse my girls and think about the incredible power of my breastmilk and what it can do for them, what it has done (and continues to do, even beyond their nursing) for my boys. I have a bit of congestion, and I recognize my body's capability of fighting of illness and healing with every breath of air. A lot of times, when I drink water, I visualize it washing away impurities, illness, etc.

Yep, we can walk through fire unscathed. Thanks, Mamas!!!!
  15. Deborah

Deborah New Member

You all (we all) are awesome .... I love it here.
  16. Linda

I so agree. All of the sharing is just, well, invaluable. I treasure each and every insight and word.:heart: