Take the best and eliminate the rest...

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by Linda, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

Hi all.
    I was thinking about when we take pharmaceuticals to help us on our journey. For example, antibiotics. It i always good to look at how you feel in regards to taking them and tapping on those issues.

IN addition, a simple little tapping thing you can do before you take any dose of meds is some version of "Take the best and eliminate the rest." For example;
    "My body can take all of the goodness of this medicine...and eliminate the rest(that is not needed)"

Love,
    Linda
  2. bubbles

bubbles New Member

Thanks for the reminder. I remember you telling me to do this w/ supplements but haven't been doing it...
  3. Natalia

Natalia New Member

Very timely, as I am reading The Yeast Syndrome which discusses how antibiotic use contributes to candida (yeast) overgrowth problems.

The tapping is a good way to deal with taking meds -- esp. for those of us who really prefer not to do so, or even think that meds are harmful.
  4. Natalia

Natalia New Member

I do this with food too (when we are eating away from home and it is not healthy). But I never did it with tapping.
  5. Bonzai

Bonzai New Member

of course..i did it too