Surrogate Tapping

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by gabwife, Feb 18, 2008.

1. gabwife

gabwife New Member

Hey all!DH was in a accident at work on the 9th.His shoulder was dislocated and he was beaten up pretty good.He was moving some of the freight in the trailer with one of the other drivers and the pallet fell over on both of them.I have been doing some surrogate tapping for him and have seen some good results;he is gaining some mobility back; but I don't know if I am getting to the core issue.His shoulder has been dislocated before.He says that this time it was worse than the last time it happened about three years ago.He is recuperating but is afraid that he may need surgery on his shoulder due to a tendon or ligament being torn.HE also is refusing to take any of the mild painkillers he was given.Almost like he feels that he should suffer.I wonder if he feels a lot of responsibility on his shoulders and it is too hard to bear.I just want him to be better.We go in for a MRI on wed.as per the orthopedics request to look for a torn tendon or ligament.I wonder if any one would care to join in and tap with me for his healing and ask that he won't need surgery. Thank you for getting this far and if you choose to tap thank you for that.
  2. Natalia

Natalia New Member

I will join you in surrogate tapping (have you seen the Tapping Circle forum at the top of the EFT page?) And I will leave your EFT questions to Deborah and Linda's expertise and wisdom

Not EFT -- but if you like, click here for info about some homeopathic remedies that are great for that kind of trauma. I use homeopathic first aid remedies like these a lot and they work well.

arnica 1-800 Homeopathy | Find Homeopathic Remedies | ARNM - Arnica montana (also consider some of the ointments for bumps and bruises)

ruta grav 1-800 Homeopathy | Find Homeopathic Remedies | RUTA - Ruta grav

a cell salt combo for recovering from injury
    1-800 Homeopathy | Find Homeopathic Remedies | TISG - Elastic - Tissue G
  3. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

I read this and will come back later~after I finish driving kids to and from school:)
  4. gabwife

gabwife New Member

Hey just an update from last week.Dh is recovering well.He cant lift his arm over his head or use it to close a car door but he has a lot of movement back in it.Fri morn he rolled over in bed and his shoulder popped again but in a good way.He had some soft tissue damage but it just needed extra time to heal.I believe that the surrogate tapping along with time has really helped him.Thanks so much for your effort and good wishes on his part.
  5. Natalia

Natalia New Member

Thanks for the update. I hope his healing progresses steadily and easily.
  6. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

to continue to support him...

write down the story of the accident...the recent one AND the old one.
    Tap on those stories.
    1) the story in first person
    2) the story in third person(instead of 'I' he or your dh's name...) also when thinking of the story imagine it in back and white
    4) the story in third person black and white and backwards
    5) ths story with cartoon characters in place of the individual players.
    5) the story as he wishes it would have happened.

you don't have to tell all the versions, but the ones that seem to work for you. Also you can tell the story while playing upbeat music. I use the Benny Hill Theme song~

I learned this technique from Rehana Webster...she is an EFT Master in New Zealand. It works so well for something like this.

I am so glad that he is improving...
  7. gabwife

gabwife New Member

Just another update.We went in today for the results of DH MRI.Dh tore the ligament under his arm and the cartilage in the socket was torn.This is why he can't lift his arm over his head.The staff was very surprised at how well he had healed to today.We are going with PT and will come back in three weeks to see how that is going from there.We may still need to go in for surgery at a later date but I'll plan that for a time when I can send the kids off and not have to worry over them bothering their dad in those first few days.For now I am continuing to support that his body knows how to fix his shoulder and put things right.
  8. Rhea

Rhea Tickled by the view

Treva,
    I'm coming to this late. I just wanted to comment on how wonderful and positive your words have been as you've gone through this. :)

Linda,
    I'm going to print out your story sequence and tape it on the wall above my "desk" so I don't forget it's available. That looks like a powerful exercise.

Rhea