Start Each Day with Thanks

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by ladyturtle5366, May 17, 2007.

1. ladyturtle5366

ladyturtle5366 Call me Jenn

This thread I hope will be ongoing. Each day you come to this discussion board, write out the things you are grateful for. Write out things that you already have, and things that you want to have. If there is something you are worried about, write about it as if the problem is already solved. It can be as small as "Im am grateful that I have time to paint my toenails" or as large as.....well, whatever is most pressing in your life. I'll reply and start my list........
  2. ladyturtle5366

I have this posted on my mirror in my bathroom. I repeat it to myself every day:
    I am Grateful for

My education, literacy, and open-mindedness

My home; it is the perfect size for my family and it is safe.

My freedom, and my ability to choose my life’s path.

My family, they are loving and healthy and happy.

My car, it is safe, and roomy and reliable.

My dogs, they are loyal, and loving and protective.

My pantry, it always has food.

My business, it is growing every day to bring me the
    financial freedom I am ready to experience.

My dishwasher, washer, and dryer, they help me take care of my family.

My health. I am happy, healthy, and fit at my perfect weight.

The following is what I am allowing for:
    I am grateful for my coffee business.
    I am grateful that is sustains our family, and allows us more time to be together and enjoy each other.
    I am grateful that through my business I am able to travel the world connecting with small independant coffee farms, connecting them with TransFair and helping them to build better lives for their families.
    I am grateful for my healthy, happy family. We only get sick enough to build our bodies stronger.
    I am grateful for my ability to share my passion of natural living with the world.
    I am grateful that we have the environmentally friendly home we want, the hybrid/flex fuel cars we want, and the toys that my husband and boys enjoy.
    I am grateful that there is plenty for everyone, and abundance is available for all who ask.
  3. Kristerae

Kristerae Amity's Focus Member

That is some great list Jenn.

I am thankful that I am alive today-that I was able to endure another crazy lunch at work and prosper with good tips.
    I am thankful for a dh who patiently walks this walk with me.

Thankful for the good health of my family.

Thankful for my house, although very small and on a hill, I own it with a very small mortgage payment.

Thankful that we never bounce a check

Thankful that the bills are always paid even if barely on time.

Thankful for my grandchildren

Thankful for vehicles and the ability my husband has to fix them

Thankful for amitys and the sisterhood we share.

Thankful my daughter obtained her GED before her baby is born.

Thankful for today.
  4. 3boysnagrl

3boysnagrl Amity's Focus Member

I am thankful for:

my family, who loves each other so much.

my friends, who are always in my mind.

my niece, who is visiting us for a few days.

our vehicle, which runs well and is roomy enough for our entire family.

the money my dh makes, which is more than enough to give to others, sustain our family, and allow for wants and desires.

living in the USA and having a dh who is a soldier who loves his country.

my large washing machine that can wash all of the sheets at once! :lol:

my refirgerator that is large and always full of healthy food.

my body, it is everything it should be - sexy to my dh, nourishing and comforting to my children, and healthy for me.

These are what I am allowing for:

I am grateful for:
    *our safe, uneventful trip to Hawaii.
    *our vehicle arriving safely in Hawaii shortly after we do.
    *our new home in Hawaii, because it has more than enough room for our family.
    *our adopted baby.
    *an abundance of money, that we can give to others, sustain our family, and also provide for wats and desires.
    *my body in a swimsuit looks pretty dang good - so nice on the beaches of Hawaii! :)
  5. Natalia

Natalia New Member

I am grateful for my supportive and loving husband and amazing and extraordinary children. I am grateful for the my children's love and for all they teach me each day. I am grateful that everyone is playing nicely so that I can sit here and read and type this.

I am grateful that my family and I are alive and healthy. For our beautiful home. For dh's good job.

I am grateful that I have parents and in-laws that love and help us. That my boys have amazing teachers. That a nice woman cleans my house every two weeks.

I am grateful that I have lots of tall trees that are green again. I am grateful for all of the abundance in my life and am open to even greater health, growth, knowledge and material wealth.
  6. mamatanya

mamatanya the bead lady

I am grateful for my beautiful, healthy boys, they are exactly the children I always dreamed of.

I am grateful for my husband. He is loving, handsome, supportive, and my best friend. He is the husband I always dreamed of.

I am grateful for my home. It is in one of the most beautiful places on earth. It is spacious and inexpensive and a good place to live. I have the best well water.

I am grateful for my business. It gives me balance in my life. I am grateful for my partner who takes care of my business so that I can be a stay at home mother. I am grateful that at every stage the right solution is found to run the business. And I'm especially grateful for my wonderful customers who are really what the business is all about.

I have so much more but I am also grateful that I have a lovely roast to put in the crockpot for dinner, two boys to love and play with and a business that is waiting for me to participate and a vendor that I am looking forward to visiting.

Off to have more of a great day!
  7. ladyturtle5366

Today I am grateful that I paid off a bill! :cuc:
    That deserves a cucumber dance!~ LOL

Today I am grateful the my oldest can get himself on the bus in the mornings when we have early appointments to get to.

Today I am grateful for my wonderful sweet husband who bought me a gift certificate to the spa.....I definately manifested that one, as I made plans w/ my girls on Thursday to go to the spa next Teusday, not knowing where the money would come from!

Today I am grateful that we have made it through one more payday without stress and fighting.

I am also grateful for my husband's healthy outcome from his surgery at the end of the month.
  8. mamagael

mamagael Moderator Staff Member

I am grateful for my daughter who had to make a tough decision today.
    I am grateful that she chose the one I wanted her to, and that I would have been understanding if she had made a different choice.
    I am grateful for my husband, my job, my house, my dog, my health, and my car.
    I'm grateful that we are going on a waterfall hike today, and that Grace can have a friend sleepover.
  9. Sunflower_Momma

Sunflower_Momma "Christian"

I am thankful that we have a plan in place to resolve Jonathan's continuing illnesses.

I am grateful that my extended family is so wonderful and close.

I am grateful that we live in a comfortable, peaceful home.
  10. mamatanya

mamatanya the bead lady

I am thankful for my business and wonderful people who come to play.
    I am thankful for my babies smiles, hugs and love.
    I am thankful for my supportive husband who has helped me to clean the house this weekend.
    I am thankful for our financial security and opportunities.
    I am thankful for a beautiful day.
    I am thankful for new insights and directions and excitement about my life.
    I am thankful for new friends coming into my life.
  11. Sunflower_Momma

Sunflower_Momma "Christian"

I'm thankful for my husband who puts up with me as I grow and learn to be pleasant while caring for a healing boy.

And, I'm thankful beyond words that we seem to have come up with a way to get Lauren to pleasantly eat her vegetables.
  12. mamatanya

mamatanya the bead lady

I am grateful for this space, where I can share this journey with my friends.

I am grateful for wisewaysofwomen, where I can share this journey with new friends and learn from some really insightful and mindful women.

I am grateful for the love of my sons. For the patience they teach me and for their help in releasing old fears and programming. It feels good to wave goodbye.

I am grateful for new ideas and insights around money and excited to see my relationship to money change.

I am grateful for my health and for this life.
  13. ladyturtle5366

Today I am grateful for my friend Cindy. She is a wonderful person.

I am grateful for a quiet house in which to work.

I am grateful the my husband finally know where his pain is coming from and he is on his way to healing.

I am grateful for my new little credit card which is helping me build credit for my business!
  14. mamagael

mamagael Moderator Staff Member

I am thankful for my day off, my clients, my employees, and my dh who brings me coffee every morning at 5:30 am, and "encourages" me to exercise.:p
  15. ladyturtle5366

I am thankful that I get to spend a large part of today with my middle son.

I am thankful that yesterday I went to the spa with my girls, and I am refreshed and happy.

I am thankful for the wholesale requests I continue to get!

I am thankful for the co-signer who will be approaching me at any minute.
  16. Kristerae

Kristerae Amity's Focus Member

I am grateful for the morning commute to work in which I can speak to the divine about all that I am thankful for and need.
    It is the only quiet time I get:)
  17. Natalia

Natalia New Member

I am thankful that my beautiful daugher is going to the nursing home with me and bringing her light to my grandmother and all of the people there. It is a privilege to be there with her.
  18. ladyturtle5366

I am thankful for the weekend off, and my new found ability to enjoy it without guilt!
  19. mamatanya

mamatanya the bead lady

I am thankful for fresh food. I gave myself permission to go wild in the produce section last night and it is so beautiful and delicious and I feel so good to be taking care of my body and my family.

I am thankful for flylady, home decorating shows and EFT, which have all helped me in my work to reclaim my home. I got my dinning room totally in order and decorated and it is such a source of joy and inspiration for me.

I am thankful for work, the book Richest Man in Babylon and my partner. I have my one day a week of being on my own and I am looking forward to enjoying working hard and being free in more ways than one.

I am thankful for my husband. He makes so much possible and brings me such joy. And thankful for my little boys. I love the way that when they are sweaty, they smell like syrup. I love their smiles and laughs and their love for each other.

So much to be thankful for. Thankful for the day and the incredible number of facets to be grateful for!
  20. Natalia

Natalia New Member

I am grateful for a rainy Saturday, with children at the grandparents' house, when I got to spend a whole day organizing my house -- AFTER sleeping in :butterfly

And for a beautiful Sunday and Monday with my family and friends -- at my favorite place.