Spin-off:Treasure Maps in Aries Moon?!

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by Kbsmama, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Kbsmama

Kbsmama Active Member

Anyone else ready to do this? The maps should be constructed, according to the article posted in the Waning Moon thread, in the new moon, preferably the first 3 days, but up until the full moon, which means April 5-20th. The first three days are the "most powerful."

Does anyone want to post pictures and/and or share their treasure maps and what happens with them in the coming year?

My Dad is turning 60 on Saturday, so I will likely not be getting to start my map until Sunday or later, but I definitely intend to do one. I need to shift the energy here.
  2. Deborah

Deborah New Member

I'm game -- I think sharing would be cool. Although I think I'll post in the private forum. I do have a powerpoint vision board but think having the visual as a hard copy would be good. I think it's so cool to go back and see how it all seems to come to fruition over time.
  3. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

Treasure maps? COuld you tell me more.
    I am game...just help...lol!
  4. Kbsmama

Kbsmama Active Member

From Natalia's post below:

According to Tracy Cook, this is the Treasure Map moon. See her article at Margaret Wendt and Joel Martin - Home of the Spiritual Truth Radio Show - Read articles about esctasy, energetic health food, the gemini new moon, headaches, paranormal, Jess Stearn, lemon for lymph, meditation, Raymond Moody, Robert Monroe, the shad (You have to register, but I've never gotten any spam.)

Darn it, I thought the link would copy. Check it in Deborah's waning moon post.
  5. Linda

yes! ok.,..i knew what a treasure map was and always wanted to make one. i love it and I am in. :) i had a pile of magazines i was gonna donate, i'll look through them...the kids can have fun with it too:)
  6. Natalia

Natalia New Member

I am very excited about doing the TM. I have done Vision Boards before with great success. I will post more later as I have to run now.

I never knew about the Aries New Moon connnection. Aries is the start of the astrological year (I just found out) and is an auspicious time to set the course for the coming year. The article I linked has lots of good stuff. I had been looking at another good site, but of course, I can't find it now to share here. I'll be back.
  7. Linda

Ok..it is April second here...I better do this tonite! I have a stitch and b*tch group that meets tonite, I'll just bring my treasure map stuff. :p Always the rebel. I bring my quilting stuff too. I don't know how to knit(yet!)..lmao!
  8. Natalia

Natalia New Member

It is that different in the other hemisphere? Wow. I really don't know a lot. I already knew that. But I find out new stuff I didn't know I didn't know every day.

Have fun TMing Linda!
  9. Kbsmama

Kbsmama Active Member

I am very excited. I've been wanting to do a treasure map, and this gives me a push, eh? I agree that the private forum is appropriate.
  10. Linda

She says to do a clean out/declutter of your home to allow the new things/relationships/money etc in.

Funny, I've been dragging stuff to the thrift store and am set to clean out my office for a new desk that we are building!

I think I am going to take her advice and buy new magazines for this project. That is painful, because they are VERY< VERY< VERY expensive her. hehe.

OK..now to tackle the kid clothes sort out!

sending you lots of positive energy for your projects:)

~L
  11. Linda

12. Natalia

Natalia New Member

I'm looking forward to seeing it!