Some foot fetish person tagged my photo as a fav. on flickr

Discussion in 'Talk Photography' started by 3Gs4Me, May 24, 2009.

1. 3Gs4Me

3Gs4Me Blessed Beyond Belief!

Wrapped in the Loving Embrace of My Family
    Didn't recognize the name so I went to their favorites. The person has 13 pages of pics of people's feet on dashboards.

I changed the pic to private. That will take it off their list correct?
  2. Sunflower_Momma

Sunflower_Momma "Christian"

That will, but also no one else will see it. It really is up to you.

Let me give you a couple of examples:

1) pervs love pictures of little boys in unders. I keep all those private for family and friends.

2) there are a whole bunch o' people that have a fetish about girls in handcuffs :lol: I was unaware of this until my picture of me being arrested. That has been fav'ed by a ton of people. I have not made it private.

If you want, you can just block that person and keep your picture public. That way, others can still see your picture, but that person cannot see any more of your stuff AND the picture he fav'ed will be removed from his list. I did this with a beautiful picture of my preggo cousin-in-law when it was fav'ed by a guy who loved boobs. But, I didn't make it private because it is beautiful and I do want the exposure on that.

As for my arrest picture, I'm not sweating it. I don't want anyone jacking off to pictures of my kiddo, but I"m not going to stress about fetishist looking at that particular picture of me. And, the favs give it more interesting points. :rofl:
  3. redheadmama

redheadmama Active Member

The same exact thing happened to my photo of my foot on the dashboard. I thought about making it private, but it is just a tiny part of my foot and it is certainly not identifying in any way, so it really didn't bother me at all. I actually laughed when I saw all their pages of feet on dashboards as I found it quite peculiar. I didn't realize I could block the person, so I will probably go and do that.

I did notice that some of the pictures I have up of my girls bare feet in the grass had quite a lot of views, and that disturbed me way more than my own.
  4. Some one did that to a picture of me with barefeet as well.. it grossed me out so i blocked them and made the pic veiwable to only my friends/family.
  5. Bonknbug

Bonknbug New Member

OMG! What a perv. That's so weird that he collects pics of feet. I would be more worried about the kid pics too. The feet ones are kinda strange, but not as bad as collecting pics of kids. That's creepy.