I am ready, he is ready and I think that it is time. I will still be homeschooling the girls and plan to do so for as long as it is the right thing for all of us (hopefully at least until Middle School). ANyways, the MD school system operates until June 14th. We move the beginning of April. WQould you enroll your child for those last 10 weeks. Hoping that they have a short integration period, meet some new friends and thus transfer to the middle school in the fall with some ppl that they know? OR would you just wait and start your child in the fall of 2010?