Questions...

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by Rhea, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Rhea

Rhea Tickled by the view

Do you use the 9 gamut procedure? I'd completely forgotten about it until yesterday when I was reading through the manual.

Is it just as effective if not all the points are hit? For example, you're subtly (or at least attempting to subtly) tap while around others, and you really don't want to do the underarm or top of head because that will definitely attract attention. :)

Do any of you keep an EFT journal? I don't know that I need to keep a list of trees, but things like the thoughts I shared today (in Natalia's thread) might be good to keep so I *don't forget*. I'm very good at finding something that helps and then forgetting about it later. Things get busy, or get better, and I stop doing whatever it was that was helping.

Rhea
  2. Natalia

Natalia New Member

I can't answer the technical questions. But I have not kept a journal and think I will start journalling about the stuff I'm tapping on.
  3. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Yes, this is a great procedure. Some of my clients ONLY get real relief from this point. Add it in and see what you notice.

Depends. Some folks have a point that really works for them and they don't need the other points. Are you getting results? If so, then you are doing okay skipping those points. You can add in the finger points and also the inside wrist instead.

I keep a list of things to tap on. I think having a routine is good for tapping. A tapping buddy is really a great way to go as well. I talk weekly with a tapping buddy and we trade turns.
  4. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

I like the 9 gamut..the whole procedure for shifting things that get below a 4 or so and then get 'stuck', won't budge anymore.

I think a little notebook carried in your purse or bag is great..for keeping a list of incidents as you think of them...write down a movie title and intensity and tap on it when you get a chance. Journaling to me can be invaluable, help you see what is going on...

I have a gratitude journal and another journal just for keeping track and writing stuff out/making lists.
    :)
  5. Rhea

Rhea Tickled by the view

I've been using it and I have to say, Yeah, it's made a difference. I'm not tapping nearly as much on any one thing.

Of course, my kids think I'm nuts when they see me doing it. :)

Rhea