Please list all educational resource websites (paid)...

Discussion in 'Alternative Learning' started by snugbug, Jan 27, 2010.

1. snugbug

snugbug Watching my baby grow

We already have a BrainPOP membership and LOVE IT!

I was web searching for already made up activities for reinforcing and teaching the spelling of the US state names and came across Enchanted Learning. I've stumbled across their site before but this time looked closer and I'm wondering if I want a membership to them as well. I'm thinking of printing out their 50 state flag coloring pages and more to spiral bind a booklet for the kids.

I'd love reviews on Enchanted Learning as well as any other links to sites that are paid memberships but you enjoy to enhance your learning lessons.

Thanks,
    Sarah
  2. harvestgirl

harvestgirl escape to chimp eden!

The least I can do is speak out for those who cann
    there is an amity mama group membership, iirc it's still valid ~ i'll share my pw if you want me to as i think it's too late to sign up, unless we arte getting ready for another re-new.

what about Homeschool, After School, Summer Study - Time4Learning - Home

supplemental as well as can be a curriculum if need be.

edhelper.com ~ i think that's the url.
  3. froggygarden

froggygarden journeying

I like Enchanted learning. I don't use it a ton since we are mostly Waldorf inspired, but I love it when I need some filler or am just in a funk. I also use a lot of their holiday stuff and I love the dolch sight word lists and word family lists. I think it is a great resource. I didn't know there was a group membership so I bought my own and I do think I have gotten my money's worth.

I also get things from currclick occasionally.

I am looking at this right now too. Some one in our local homeschool group recommended it
    Homeschoolbar
  4. snugbug

snugbug Watching my baby grow

I went ahead and got the enchanted learning membership this morning so I could print out the state map and flag pages and make the kids spiral bound books of those.

Thank you so far for the info/links/reviews- keep them coming.

Sarah
  5. justthemama

justthemama Amity's Focus Member

abcteach.com

I was certain we had a group membership to this here but when I asked, crickets. LOL
  6. SatoriSmiles

SatoriSmiles Guest

I have a BrainPop Jr membership, thinking of adding the normal BrainPop as well. Enchanted Learning just expired today coincidentally, but I never used it really, so I won't renew it at this time.

I just blogged about Discovery Education Streaming Plus the other day. I love it! There are thousands of media videos/images/etc... I went through Homeschool Buyers Co-op to purchase it.
  7. sweet~potato

sweet~potato Active Member

We used Enchanted Learning until I think I had probably printed out everything on the whole site, and it's a lot! We loved it here, and when ds2 gets older, I'll definitely be subscribing again. We've also used a few currclick things, mostly the free ones.:)