Okay ladies, I need to do this. Is anyone willing to teach me?

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by 3Gs4Me, Mar 30, 2008.

1. 3Gs4Me

3Gs4Me Blessed Beyond Belief!

Wrapped in the Loving Embrace of My Family
    I had one EFT session with a woman that also did hypno therapy when I was pregnant with Gwen but I really don't remember much about it.

I feel like I have some pretty significant blocks right now that are keeping me from reaching my fitness/ weight goals as well as some social anxiety issues that need to be addressed.

So, how can I learn EFT? Is anyone willing to walk me through it? If not, is there any good reads in which I could learn how to do it myself.

TIA
  2. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

3. Kbsmama

Kbsmama Active Member

Bobbie Jo,
    If you want to get together in real life, I'd be glad to work with you. I am by no means a practitioner, but I've been working at this for awhile, and I can definitely help you with the basics.
    Just LMK.
  4. 3Gs4Me

3Gs4Me Blessed Beyond Belief!

Wrapped in the Loving Embrace of My Family
    :)

Thanks ladies.

Jody, I am going to start working with Linda over the phone as soon as I get over this flu but I would love to have the opportunity to meet up with you and talk about it as well.
  5. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

you could totally do it Jody. And Maybe loan out DVD's? (I did send you some, didn't I?)
    I think tapping in person with someone else is so great. It is also good to tap with different people as there is different co creativity.

In any case, I am still game BJ when you are well.

Speedy healing vibes to you *all*
  6. Kbsmama

Kbsmama Active Member

Yeah, I have a number of DVD's Linda sent me that are great to watch; I'd be happy to share!