Okay, hit me with your good and creative responses please.

Discussion in 'Large Families' started by Chickapea, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Maidenmyhome

Maidenmyhome New Member

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT SHIRT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. DixieChick

DixieChick One Hot Mama!

1. Yes ma'am I do know what causes it! (This works best if said in a redneck accent)
    2. Duct tape and whipped cream are our favorite toys. Do you have some suggestions?
    3. Wow, we are trying to outnumber stupid people. I guess I need to add you to the list.
  3. Kerrilynn62000

Kerrilynn62000 New Member

Just a couple of days ago the younger kids...seven of them...were sitting around the table at the curling club drawing & colouring. A lady pats me on the shoulder & says, "They aren't all yours are they?" I said, "Gosh no!!" She looked relieved till one of my twins says...there's still more of us, but they are curling and Amanda isn't here because she now lives in her own house. She looked like she was going to pass out. She said, "Is she serious?", pointing to dd who made the comment. I said, "Yes, she is serious!" I have seven biological & four foster children and one grand-child. She actually had to go sit down at that point! She still wasn't sure, but then my other kids came out from the curling rink and were calling me "mom" so I guess she figured I wasn't making it up! Interesting thing is the other friend who was curling with them is often mistaken as a sibling as her looks fit in with our kids!!
  4. marie35

marie35 New Member

always treat u r children equally... never discriminate them....