Ok, I am here

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by Shanka, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Shanka

Shanka New Member

This hospital, that hospital, oh.. and the one ove
    ..and I am trying to stop this terrible spasm that has taken over my daughter's life. I need to try everything out there. She has been in spasm for over 3 weeks. So, I am new to this... going to go and read the information on the sticky post. "Something" HAS to stop what is happening in Asia's body right now. I am watching her quality of life just go down..way down. Any advice or tips would be awesome. I hope you don't mind me joining all of you.
  2. Natalia

Natalia New Member

Welcome. My only tip is just start tapping. It took me a while to get results, but they have come and are amazing.
  3. Shanka

Shanka New Member

Ah gee... this is NOT going to work for me right now. I tried and when I touch Asia's head, area under nose, chin, shoulder, etc... her spasms go crazy. They go completely out of control. The top of the head point really causes her body to shake. I can see that there are definitely energy areas in these spots but for Asia.. this is not working. It makes her worse. Oh mamas.. I am so desperate right now. She has been in spasm for a month now. A month of very painful and debilitating movements. I don't know what disorder she has but the closest I have come up with is spasmodic torticollis. It doesn't fit her totally because she doesn't have the posturing part. I just need to feel like I am helping her in some way. I wish this had worked for her. :eyes:
  4. Rhea

Rhea Tickled by the view

Oh Mama, I really feel for you.

You can still tap on yourself. How do you see your child? Maybe start there.

I don't know you. NONE of what I'm throwing out here is anything other than my off the cuff suggestions, so please don't take anything personally.

She's perfect, right now. Does that resonate as truth for you? Or do you feel something gripping your chest?

She's whole, this very moment.

She's whole this very moment, and even though I don't see it (feel it) I love and accept myself.

Getting a baseline (I think that's what it's called) is very helpful. Lets say you think about "She's whole this very moment" and you don't resonate with it, maybe it hurts over your heart or your chest tightens up, maybe it feels like a lie. Ask yourself where it is on a scale of 10. (1 being not so bad, 10 being very strong.) Then after you tap on it, maybe a couple times, couple different ways, check in and see how you feel about it now. Keep going until it's not an issue for you, or you aren't seeing it lower any more which probably means you need to deal with another aspect. So relax and see what pops into your mind. Then go with that.

Here are some things from your post. If you aren't peaceful when you read them or say them, tapping on them will help you. And as you get yourself taken care of, you will be in a better and more peaceful position, to help her. Think of it as achieving the state of wholeness, connection, that you want her to experience. You get there first, then offer it to her. Only visually, to me, it's not so much an offering as a giving. Like, "Here you go, Love, this is it." You hold it, and model it, and see it in her.

Okay, so pulled out of your post:

Even though I am trying to stop this terrible spasm that has taken over my child's life...

Even though this spasm has taken over my child's life...

Even though I feel the need to try everything out there...

Even though she has been in spasm for over a month now...

Even though I am watching her quality of life go down...

Even though I am so desperate right now...

I feel I can't stress enough how important it is for you to see her as whole and perfect, feel it, hold it. When my daughter was ill the best time for me to do that was at night after she'd fallen asleep. That way I could step away from the visual contradiction and just focus on my belief.

I hope something here is helpful to you.
    With much love,
    Rhea
  5. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

Sam. you can tap on YOURSELF for her. Just say I am Asia...or for Asia..then tap and say the words...
  6. Shanka

Shanka New Member

I can't even think straight tonight. Thank you for responding.. I will reread this when I have a brain that is working better. (49 hours no sleep does this to me)

As for wholeness... yes, I believe she is whole... but terribly unbalanced. I will try and make sense of all of this as soon as I get some sleep.