New Ottobre online!

Discussion in 'Sewing & Craft' started by tina_t, Jan 22, 2006.

1. tina_t

tina_t New Member

2. nanirose

nanirose Active Member

Looks like a fun issue. I love the boys outfits with the dog jacket! PLus I am pleased that all the little stuff goes up to a 92, Em's size! LOL.
  3. Big Mama Hughes

Big Mama Hughes the mama is IN

thanks for posting this!! we're finally pretty much settled in from our move and i haven't done a whole lot of sewing - i don't think i did anything from the winter issue. i'm looking forward to this one, though.

i'm not at all crazy with the big rolled-up cuffs on the pants, i think that looks supremely idiotic - which means i guess i'll be hacking off a good bit of the patterns :D i love the little jackets, though!
  4. sillygoose

sillygoose FABRIC FASTING!

*I will not look*I will not look* I will not look ....................okay, I can't take it anymore, I'm off to look.......

I say everytime that I won't go look, and I'll wait until I get it in the mail, but then someone posts it's up and I can't help myself! :)

ETA: Meh, I'm not crazy about any of it and I agree about the cuffs, I think rolled up a bit is an *okay* look (I don't care for it really) but some of the girls have them rolled up a good 8 inches. blech! I like the urban elf jacket, not much else though. My kids have spring coats and the jeans and shirts look like the same basic patterns I already have from past issues. I always like it much better when I get it though, so I'll try to be positive. :)
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2006
  5. huskrkid

huskrkid Got Yarn?

And it's out there!

I'm a posting fool! I'm posting all over! LOL

Mine showed up in the mailbox today! Should be hitting the States soon!!!
  6. martinanne

martinanne Loving my girls!

Mine's here too! Yippee!!!

I love the raglan sleeved shirt with side panels, the t-shirt with hem frill, the blouse with pin tucks and ruffled hem, and the blazers! The boys stuff looks cute, too. Too bad I don't have any boys.
  7. huskrkid

huskrkid Got Yarn?

Already marked for tracing. LOL Dd is going to be in heaven.

The pants (27) would be great for Luka.

Ottobre arriving does wonders for my sewing motivation!