New Insight!

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by Percy's Mom, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Percy's Mom

Percy's Mom New Member

I was away for 10 days and and functioning wonderfully. I felt like a new human. I was getting up early, clear headed, able to set small goals and follow through. I had NO paralysis.

I got home after midnight Sunday (technically Mon) and by Tuesday morning the old "me" was back but so was swollen, itching, oozy, crusty eyes, running nose, sneezing and fatigue, real, debilitating fatigue. BINGO - cat allergies.

Now I know - it is not all psychological!!!!! Hurray! I have done so much work on the psychological issues and was SOOO frustrated that I was still so stuck. I am so thankful to understand that I have made REAL progress and that in addition to the psychological issues I need to confront these physical issues that are quite debilitating.

Any suggestions on tapping on allergies?
  2. Morgansma

Morgansma Active Member

nt
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  3. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

Hmm...that is interesting...

here is a great post regarding allergies.
    http://www.amitymama.com/vb/eft-emotional-freedom-technique/333329-how-clear-allergy.html

What information are you getting from your environment...that makes you feel you are allergic to your cat? Also what are your feelings regarding your cats illness(IIRC he is ill...)

If you are not sure...what are the difference in emotions related to being home and being away? Responsibilities...etc....

HTH!
    (sorry I didn't notice this earlier!)
  4. Percy's Mom

Percy's Mom New Member

Thank you Morgansma.

Linda - you ask such probing, well targeted questions. They take me into a profound place to search for the answers. Guess I better get started. I'm still trying to answer the question about when the clutter began and what was going on with me emotionally. The answer to that question is still one I am trying to work out.

When I get an answer to this series of questions I'll be sure and let you know. Thank you for you profound insightfulness. You are a gifted healer.
  5. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

I am glad I can be of some help! Let me know how you go!:)