Need ideas, pretty please?

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by Linda, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

OK.

Aidra...
    no her finger. not at all.
    She has nights where she wakes up in around midnight squirming and crying about 'ouchie tummy' as far as I can tell, she has gas that she cannot eliminate(distended, tight belly), so this is colic. SHe also has some digestive issues, her BMs are kind of soft most of the time and smell acidic to me. When her tummy issues flare at night, her eczema does as well and she gets quite itchy. She usually falls back asleep around 5 am. It is like CLOCKWORK. Paradoxically She is always in a great mood in the morning.

Nothing seems to relieve it. I have tapped endlessly for her on the pain, the gas, squirming, kicking her feet, wanting to sleep...not being able to go to sleep because of the pain...the itchiness...

Interestingly her eczema can DISSAPEAR before my eyes. She has woken up with it flared, scaly and red around her wrists and then I notice it minutes later and it has receded into almost nothingness. The eczema on the rest of her body that flares is a fine sandpaper.

This belly colic started about 3 months ago when we started a treatment protocol for 'candida' with a practitioner. I quit working with him after 3 weeks. I HATED the protocol, it was not congruent with me at all. It was very fear based. When she would get belly pain like this he would say she was not tolerating some supplement or food.

The eczema has been here in one form or another since she was born.

I already eliminated all beans and lentils because this seemed to make the gas unbearable. I have also tapped on various foods, which has not given relief and is not congruent with me anyway. I feel like it has an emotional driver.

I am wondering if anyone has any intuition on this when the read about it.
    A story has come to me.that I am going to tap on today.

THis happened last night and of course I feel helpless with her surgery on Tuesday. I am going to tap on the helplessness and see what comes up.

Thanks. It helped just to type it out.:)
  2. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Linda,
    I'm pretty blank right now on this -- I checked the meridian times (EFT)
    and nothing jumped out to me.

One idea is that our souls return to the heavens during the night and she doesn't want to do that -- she wants to stay very connected to her body even if she has to pay the price of pain.

On a more practical level, what else happened 3 months ago?

Tap on her first experiences of waking at night?

I know you'll get there -- you are amazingly persistent.

Hugs,
    Deb.
  3. Linda

Oh man, the one about the SOUL was AMAZINGLY STRONG for me/congruent when I read that. I am laughing so hard because dh will think I have gone off the deep end if I mention that to him...shhh don't tell him...;)
    sigh.
    We will get there. I feel for her so much. It is so awful for her...and me!lol!

I have a strong calling to work on her birth story for me and for her when she gets these tummy aches.

So, maybe that is what I will do in the hospital.
  4. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Sounds like you've got lots of intuitive directions to follow.
    I'll be thinking of you ...
  5. Natalia

Natalia New Member

Since Deborah said the soul thing, I will feel free to post some out-there stuff too. :lol:

This from my spiritual teacher:
    This number nine year is nearly at an end, and everywhere we can see demonstrations of completion taking place; all this is in preparation for the fresh new beginning of the 2008 vibration. What I am experiencing in my own life, and what I am seeing in the lives of many other people, is that there is an acceleration of the completion energy taking place. All our bodies (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual) are being transformed at cellular levels, although cellular doesn't really capture the essence and power of what is taking place; it's just the best word we have for attempting to describe what is happening. We've never been here before, and our language hasn't caught up with the newness of it all. That which needs to be cleansed, cleared, removed, transformed and transmuted is coming to the surface now. Sometimes the surfacing is not gentle, and can bring to us a wide range of responses, including confusion, resistance, anger, fear and a host of other human emotions. While having these human responses is natural, getting caught and staying in this sticky web serves no one. Here is the antidote:

Breathe!!
    Use the vibration of your own voice to rebalanceyourself (hum, sing, om, e.g.)
    Embrace the mantra: ALL IS WELL
    Laugh
    Do something creative
    Drink lots of good quality water
    Eat well

May be that stuff is coming out for Aidra -- both through the skin and GI Tract. I know that these are ongoing issues for her, but I think that some of our children are carrying much of the change energy and consequently have various health issues.

From a more practical side, I liked some the suggestions in this book: Gottschall, Elaine, B.A., M.Sc. Breaking the Vicious Cycle: Intestinal Health Through Diet. Baltimore, Ontario, Canada: The Kirkton Press, 2002.

:hug:
  6. Kbsmama

Kbsmama Active Member

I was tapping last night and thought of you and Adria--for some reason the word "forgiveness" popped into my head.

I don't know if there's anything there or not...

:)
  7. Linda

Thank you! I just got to read the rest of your replies.

I am going to print this out read it all...and then tap later when I get some distance from it. Jody, forgiveness..I will tap on that and see what comes to me. I Still have not had a chance to tap onthis with all the hospital stuff and end of school year for Leah stuff. Quiet time has not been in the cards, and when I tap on the fly on something like this I just cannot focus.

I feel very strongly that this is emotional...
    and her birth is still in the forefront of my intuition on this.

SHe did it AGAIN last night after her surgery. Oh man, it was tough...midnight to 5 am again. Although she mentioned yesterday that her tummy hurt before bed. That was a first.

I definitely did not give her the ibuprophin...I stuck with the tylenol at the hospital and then she is taking arnica and doing FINE with that. I think this surgery is so much less painfull as what they cut off was dead already. Last time it was the pain form all the damage/crushing and she had much more pain.

I do have her on probiotics...every day. I also added fish oil which she loves.
  8. Natalia

Natalia New Member

Homeopathic staphysagria is good for help with healing incisions and Bellis Perenis is good for deep tissue injuries (like from surgery). Not sure if any of this applies. I hope she is completely well soon.
  9. Kbsmama

Kbsmama Active Member

hypericum is also good for nerve injuries and cuts--it is specifically recommended for pinched fingers and toes.