Need a litle encouragement

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by Percy's Mom, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Percy's Mom

Percy's Mom New Member

My house is just a wreck. Each and every time I stand before the piles of paper or the disorder in the kitchen or bedroom or pick up the vacuum I freeze. Not sure what it is but I am getting closer. But I was thinking if we could tap together for a breakthrough, then I might be able to break this lock.

What do you think?
  2. Natalia

Natalia New Member

How would you like to work together? Just by posting our progress here or do you want to talk on the phone?

I'd be happy to tap with you.

If you can convince yourself to work on one thing until it is done, would that help? How about inviting someone to visit? That always motivates me ;-)
  3. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

ill ask too, how can we support you in this. I'd love to help.
    IN the private forum I posted an article about Clutter...it is interesting! Might be of some help.
  4. Percy's Mom

Percy's Mom New Member

Natalia - that would be fantastic! to work together and to talk by phone.

Linda - I'm going straight to that article when I get back from dropping off at school. Then I'll try to be specific about what kind of help.

Thank you both.

When I wrote the original post I was thinking that someone else tapping (surrogate) might somehow help unstick me. Frequently I stand there frozen tapping on the emerging feelings with the hope/belief that eventually the blocked memories or the stuckedness will be revealed.

Today I tried guessing or asking my unconscious to reveal what it was and I did get a little something but the pain attached to it is very large. It finally all comes together in a sense of being overwhelmed and angry. I am really hoping to break through that to something better.
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
  5. Linda

6. Percy's Mom

Percy's Mom New Member

The Clearing Clutter tapping is absolutely fantastic! I especially love the end of it. This is one of the best that I have ever read. Can't thank you enough.

I see some evidence of things unsticking. One of my News Years resolutions was to get on track with things technological: get my digital camera working (find the charger and learn how to download and how to use the printer I was given in 2007), start using my video camera again (keep it charged, buy some cassetts, learn how to upload to internet), get a Facebook account, learn how to use Twitter among some things.

Well, in the past week I have accomplished all the above without ever putting them on a ToDo list. I thought of this when I read this line in the Clearing Clutter
  7. Linda

that is SO COOL!
  8. Percy's Mom

Percy's Mom New Member

I meant to take this De-Cluttering Affirmation with me last week as well. I love it and intend to tap to it for 30 days in a row beginning again today.

3/22