Motivated Moms thread Feb 8th-14th

Discussion in 'Househould How to's' started by Tap dancin mama, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Tap dancin mama

Tap dancin mama Amity's Focus Member

So how is everyone doing? Today was a good day for us. I've been working hard at having the kids help complete the different tasks, while I do the chores, all during Mason's nap time. Sp far that seems to be working.
  2. LisaC

LisaC Bird Nerd

This reminds me that I used to do MM....I think I'll sign up again and get going with you all.
  3. LisaC

LisaC Bird Nerd

ok, all signed up/ printed out and ready to start tomorrow morning!!!
  4. IrishAngel

IrishAngel Not broken, just bent Staff Member

I have been a failure this week, and last... With the baby coming and having all the in-laws here, things have pretty much slipped. In a week or 2 I should be back on the ball!
  5. 3Gs4Me

3Gs4Me Blessed Beyond Belief!

Wrapped in the Loving Embrace of My Family
    I'm rock'in it and have been since I started about a month ago. I love the system. It has made my cleaning much more streamlined and has given me the time needed to get extra things done as well.
  6. MMJoiner

MMJoiner New Member

I've not gotten much done on the list the last couple days, but... I was given some floor tile on freecycle Yay! and have been ripping up carpet in one of the kids rooms and putting down tile, trying to straighten up th room as I go. So I feel like I'm doing something really big there.
    Once I finish the tile (hopefully tonight-- having to move furniture, put down glue and let it set before putting tiles down so I'm doing it in chunks) I'll be back on track with MM. I like the system so far, and it has made my house look better and I don't feel like I'm working all day and doing nothing.
  7. LisaC

LisaC Bird Nerd

I caught up with the weekly chores yesterday and today. I feel like I am getting stuff done but not spending all day cleaning!