Just wondering if anyone thinks they could sew the waistbands back on my

Discussion in 'Sewing & Craft' started by Tremor Christ, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Tremor Christ

Tremor Christ Amity's Focus Member

Enwrapture skits and how much they would charge.
    I just don't think I am ever going to be able to do it. I've decided silk hates me. :vent: I've already cut them down to the length they need to be, just need to put the waist bands back on.
    I have two of them.
    THANKS!

ETA maybe we could swap sewing. I'm about to make some wipes. I made about 200 last year and ours are getting threadbare. We use them for everything. Also thinking about making bigger ones to use for paper towels/napkins. Or I could make flannel or fleece jammie pants possibly.
  2. MamaDulce

MamaDulce 4dd4me

I sew, but not willing to attempt working with someone else's silk. Anyway I don't have a reliable machine right now and and afraid it'd mess up.

But are you willing to work out some other type of swap for some wipes? Anything you need that I might have?
  3. Tremor Christ

Tremor Christ Amity's Focus Member

Probably! Always looking for most any fabric. Right now I'm ISO velvet/velveteen/velour in reds/pinks even scraps to make Clara a patchwork Valentine skirt. And I'm sure there is other stuff too. What do you have :D
  4. MamaDulce

MamaDulce 4dd4me

I just got home from work and need to sleep now. I have lots of material, so I'll check and see if there is anything that would work for valentines. What sizes are your girls? I think I have a couple summery t-dye dresses, including a watermelon one, that I hadn't gotten rid of yet. They are small, size 6 or 8. I think I still have them. I'll check if you are interested.
  5. MamaDulce

MamaDulce 4dd4me

I obviously didn't check for the material in time for valentines day. I am sorry. It's been a rough month for me, but that's no excuse for not following thru or getting in touch with you.