"I've learned to live with it"

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by Linda, May 2, 2008.

1. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

If you can say this about specific events in your life that you remember, but think you have dealt with. Dig deeper. I am one of those people who says '**** happens' oh well, life is not fair, I can deal'
    I am realizing that if you remember an event, and it does not seem intense..the fact that you remember it at all is a clue. Test yourself and see if you *really* are over that issue. :)
    Linda
  2. lakshmi_mama

lakshmi_mama cleaning house

Linda I deeply appreciate your posts about topics like this. I have so much buried stuff that I am simply terrified to go anywhere near. I wish I could afford to hire you to help me. Do you need any felt bags or yarn or sundresses? I'd trade anything I have. :lol:
  3. Natalia

Natalia New Member

Thanks for that Linda. I've had all sorts of things popping into my head lately that, for the most part, are no big deal. I would think they have no effect on my life. Yet there I am thinking of them.

Katie -- I'm sure Linda will respond to you, but I just want to tell you I have talked to her on the phone and tapping with her was much more powerful than doing it on my own. I feel like the progress in that hour and a half would have taken me at least a month on my own. There is something so incredible about having her insight and love and support.
  4. Linda

pm me:) I'd love to work with you if you are ready!
  5. Kristerae

Kristerae Amity's Focus Member

Linda, I also want to say that I am blessed by your posts even though i dont always respond. sometimes I need to absorb the info...like I dont always get it at first.
  6. Linda

It took me a while for the info to absorb in as well. I had three weekends of live training, though,...which really helped it all sink in.

Also, just doing it helps a lot:)
  7. irinam

irinam Amity's Focus Member

:cuc: Thanks for that reminder Linda! I need to do my regular "digging" soon :)

So nice to see all my favorite mamas here :)

Branwyn, Natalia, Kristarea, Katie...