It WORKS! :)

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by Carey, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Carey

Carey Active Member

Ok, LOL, I had to speak at church today....only a little 2 or so minute introduction to the rest of the presentation, but I get soooo nervous when I have to do any public speaking. My stomach was a mess....and my nerves always tend to --ummm, how do I put this...do a number on my stomach and I am usually in the bathroom several times prior to doing whatever is making me nervous. Sooo, I sat in church, doing my set up and then tapping the points. LOL, hopefully not too many people saw me. I really only had a problem with tapping on top of my head and tried to disguise it a bit, but the rest did normall. The first go through, I immediately noticed a calm in my stomach. It slowly returned, but not as bad. Closer to when I was to go up, I did it again. Again, I noticed an immediate calm and almost looked forward to getting up there--and not just to get it over with ;)

So, that is the first real difference I've seen. I'm glad to say I saw a result!
    It gives me more confidence to continue with the bigger issues.

Just wanted to share...
    Carey
  2. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

That is so wonderful, Carey:) It will give you confidence to tackle other things. Also when you feel like tapping is not working, tap while saying "remember the time in church...that worked SO WELL?!!!EFT does work!!!"

And another tip. You do not need to use all the points, I think somewhere at little as three different ones work.

For covert tapping, you can use the body points that seem the least obvious.
    Also, you can tap using your finger points...
    2 diff ways...
    1~using a finger on one hand to tap all five finger points...and can include the gamut point.
    2~bilaterally~like this;
    use a finger (middle or index) to tap on the outside of your thumb, then use the thumb to tap on the index finger point(on the thumb side) and continue with the thumb tapping the rest of the fingers in succession....do it over and over.

I attached a pic of thee tapping points..so you can see the finger ones. Use the ring finger as well.
    [​IMG]
  3. Rhea

Rhea Tickled by the view

Woohoo, Carey! \o/ \o/ \o/

That is really neat. Thanks for sharing. I'm leaving this thread more energized than when I arrived. :) I'm a'tingle. :)

Rhea
  4. Natalia

Natalia New Member

That's awesome Carey! EFT is amazing and I am glad that it is working for you.