I made some dolls yesterday while watching Buffy DVDs ;)

Discussion in 'Sewing & Craft' started by Mamaselena, May 26, 2009.

1. Mamaselena

Mamaselena Amity's Focus Member

I have been feeling the need to nest a bit lately, no, not another pregnancy, lol, 3 is good for me, but just to recharge and destress.

I have been watching the Buffy the Vampire Slayer series on DVD and vegging out in front of the tv for an hour or so while the kids are at school. The kids played outside in the sun all day yesterday so this is what I did while they screamed and laughed and played in dirt and water ;)

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:D I have also been making tons of soap and started a new obsession, soy wax melts. Been thinking of all sorts of new scent blends that work in soy wax. Some when melted in candles smell aweful so its like I have discovered a whole new medium! :D yae!
  2. Soledad

Soledad Back to little sleep

Very nice. I can't seem to do anything lately when watching TV....except sleeping:lol:
  3. Gaga

Gaga New Member

Very cute, I really like the green ones. You are inspiring, I need to get back to my crafting. My DGD's are getting older by the day so I need to start doing the tatting for their hope chests. I need to make many yards for each of them to use for their wedding finery just like their mother.
  4. Mamaselena

thank you :) its nice to sit back and relax sometimes. Like I shouldn't be doing right now. My Mom and Step Dad and their 2 dogs are coming tomorrow, ACK! And the house is a mess. Damn pms... WAKE UP SELENA!! :D
  5. Korwynne

Korwynne Mama of Miracles

you need to come back :(
  6. Mamaselena

((hugs)) for some damn reason, my computer does NOT email me when I get responses here so I am sorry if you aposted this a few days ago.

I miss you, too.

I AM coming back for a couple of week :D My Mom and Step Dad are here (and their 2 dogs, lol) for the weekend and we have been discussing letting them take Daniel back for a couple of weeks. I had plans to come out and see them at the end of June anyhow, with all the kids. So we are going to play it by ear with how well Daniel does without us, how much he misses me, how much he terrorizes my mom ;) and just in general how the visit goes. they moved to Port Orchard into a 2 bedroom apartment so I am not sure how comfy we will be there but I hope to stay for at least a week, maybe 2. We need to connect!! I miss you and I miss talking to you all the time. Why don't we ever talk anymore? ARGH!
    oh, and I made 3 more dolls.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. Katie

Katie Amity's Focus Member

adorable, of course! :)
  8. Bonknbug

Bonknbug New Member

Those are so cute! They would make great gifts too.
  9. Dannielle

Dannielle Princess Nimble-Thimble

Good to see you!

I do the same thing...crafting in front of the tv...often with a netflix movie.

Cute dolls!
  10. Mamaselena

thank you :)

Danielle, I love the direction you have taken your dolls :) They are so colorful and cute :)