I LOVE Skype!!!!

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by Linda, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

It is awesome...really good audio quality. Even works OK with Video.

I mention this cuz it is good for EFT sessions oh and talking to friends down under...:p

Anyone else ever use it?

Love you, mamas.
  2. lakshmi_mama

lakshmi_mama cleaning house

I use it all the time and love it. Its the only way I can afford to call the US very often. (I use the skype out feature to call regular phones) When I was in the states it was such a gift to be able to skype each other with web cams on each end. :)
  3. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

I do love it. I have sourced a calling card. GoTalk
    the charge is 3 cents a minute to the states and it is NOT Satellite..connections are so excellent I never even thought of Skype. But I also love the Skype chat capability...and the video. My INlaws were beaming yesterday when they got to see the girls live for the first time in a year.

so good..
    and of course...
    tap, tap, tap, tap:)
  4. lakshmi_mama

lakshmi_mama cleaning house

My skype out cost is £.012 a minute (aprrx. $.024 so very nearly .03) . I don't have it, but you can get a skype in phone number in whatever country you want to so that those calling you will get a domestic rate. Like I could get a US phone number that would ring into my skype wherever I was in the world and my friends with unlimited long distance could call me for no charge to them. It does cost me something but not very much. Like I said, I don't use it but it might be something to consider for your business if you take on many international clients who are not able to connect to you on their computers.
  5. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Linda,
    I use Jajah now for clients. You can use your phone to make the call (but it's set up on the computer ...)

If the client is a jajah customer as well, there's no charge.
  6. Rhea

Rhea Tickled by the view

Oh, I am so behind the times. Don't even know what Skype or jajah are. Have I mentioned I live in a small town and don't get out much? ;peek:

Rhea
  7. Natalia

Natalia New Member

I don't either. :)
  8. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Skype is a computer based free way to communicate. If both folks are on sykpe, you can talk free using your computer. There is also a video option.

Jajah is computer based but uses your phone line as well.

Basically, they can be free ways to make phone calls, most often used for international calls in my case.

That's all I know!
  9. Kristerae

Kristerae Amity's Focus Member

I heard skype was going out of business though....about 6 months ago. Apparantly that was not true