I LOVE my Little Lambs AIOs!

Discussion in 'Cloth Diapering' started by apmommy, Aug 2, 2005.

1. apmommy

apmommy Member

A while ago, I posted because I was having some shipping issues, then leaking issues with my Little Lambs AIOs that I ordered. Well, I'm so happy to give them a good report! All in all, I had customer service issues that just weren't fun, but I LOVE the actual diapers, themselves. I washed them about 10x, then dried them on high about 3x in a row. No leaking, no wicking. They fit my 16lb dd, as well as my 26lb dd. I love, love, love these diapers. I think customer service still has some things to work on, but once I got that resolved, I'm a happy camper with these things. Just thought I'd share in case anyone else is having some problems with their LLs.
  2. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

Good to hear:)
  3. rjeast

rjeast New Member

I am happy to hear that :) I know I thought my diapers were awful because they leaked but over time they got better and better (I am sure about 10-15 washes). Now I recommend to anyone saying they are having problems with diapers leaking to wash them a few more times (if they are new).
  4. Mermommy

Mermommy New Member

I'm glad you had improved results with them. Ours didn't work for us at all.