I just saw an ad on TLC for...

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by Kbsmama, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Kbsmama

Kbsmama Active Member

I Can Make You Thin with Paul McKenna. This is a new series. It shows the host in front of a live audience tapping!!!

Just googled him, and I see he calls his technique NLP, for Neuro-Linguistic Programing.

Interesting....
  2. Bex

Bex SemiCrunchy Mama

i came on here just to post about this!!! i was so excited when i saw the ad for that - i was like "they are tapping" and my husband looked at me like i was crazy!!!
  3. LatteLover

LatteLover Amity's Focus Member

Ah, okay, well I have been wondering what that show is going to be about.

BTW... how did the tapping for weight loss thing go? I never heard an update.
  4. TulaneMama

TulaneMama countdown mode

cool - i'll have to watch.
  5. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

NLP does not have any taping associated with it. Gary Craig was a NLP master before he started adding meridian balancing(tapping) with it. NLP PLUS EFT is just the most amazing combo.
    Neuro-linguistic programming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    That is so cool on the show.

Emily~I think Deborah decided the weight loss thing was a bust~she *really* did not like doing conference calls...multiple people. However, I know she has clients who have individual success.

There is a weight loss DVD out there...to help guide you so you can do the work on your own. It is supposed to be good:)THe people who developed it are EFT masters.
    The Key To Successful Weight Loss
    it is a $90 DVD
  6. LatteLover

LatteLover Amity's Focus Member

Thanks for the update Linda... I had really wanted to participate but I knew I couldn't commit to the call schedule.

I still dont' really understand eft, I need to do some more looking into it.
  7. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

I want to say, in Deborah's minds, she did not get what she wanted out of it. However, I can say a few things out of it...that were good.
    It is ALWAYS great tapping with other people...as you get the benefits as well.

Also, One person tapped on her chocoalte ccraving while we were doing the calls..and I find that since then(it has been months and months) i have hardly bought any chocolate at all. some chips to make cookies once in a while, but that is it. I did not have an intense craving for it before, but after the tappin with someone else for THEIR craving, mine went away.

Fascinating stuff. I would love to do a monthly borrowing benefits conference call just for this.:)
  8. Kbsmama

Kbsmama Active Member

On the weight loss thing...I am still where I was a year ago...Still at my postpartum weight. However, I did feel I cleared some really significant stuff during some of those sessions. I don't think it got to the bottom of my weight issues, but it was definitely a good thing.

And, it's funny that the chocolate clearing worked for you, Linda, because I'm still eating it! ;)