I just had the most AMAZING FREAKING breakthrough and shift!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by Linda, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

I was tapping on my own birth story.(Finally) I have been having some food allergy/intolerance as have my girls...and have a history of it further back than this. When dealing with allergies or the feeling of being unsafe or attacked...a birth story can be quite helpful.

The day I was born...my mom was moving(not doing the grunt work, but there and supervising) house. She started BLEEDING.a lot of blood(she wrapped towels between her legs to contain it) (and eventually went to the hospital to have me under anesthesia by forceps...but those are other aspects...)

I kept tapping on the idea that My mom was scared, which was making baby Linda scared...After all major bleeding while pregnant in labor is life threatening. I got it form an 8 down to a 2/10 scale. But I wasn't getting it to budge. So I did an 'as if' frame for my movie technique. I made the situation safe for mom and babe so they did not have to be afraid anymore.

"My mom got into the White Camero with Dad and Grandpa Joe. Just as they were about to drive away to the hosptial, Grown up Linda(ME!!!) came running over in her beautiful flowing purple and gold dress and climbed into the back with her pregnant mother Lisa. She started rubbing Lisa's belly and talking to her baby self in her mother's tummy...She said;"I know you and mom are sooo scared. It is very scary when there is so much blood. You have no idea what is going to happen. You might be feeling a little bit woozy..unsure, afraid....But I want to prove to you that all is well. I want you to know, that this is you, Linda ALL GROWN UP. We did it, we made it. Here I am. I am alive, and healthy and well...which is proof to you that you are going to be OK. I won't leave you, I am here with you!!! Even if you get scared again later on in the hospital, you will hear me telling you..here I am it all turns out OK!!!"

When I finished tapping on this new story I SHOT UP OUT OF MY CHAIR and I was screaming and clapping and jumping up and down throughout the house...Talk about a shift. :jump: :singing: :cuc: :heart: :rainbow: My goodness. I probably look 10 years youger right now..lol!

What an INCREDIBLE way to deal with the threat and fear. It is so empowering. It is a totally flat zero. There is no fear with it at all anymore.

I feel like I can conquer he world right now. Wow.:cloud9:
  2. Linda

I am very excited I thought to do this. I had read about it(bringing in your gronup self to comfort or protect you child/infant self. I think it comes from hypnotherpy) in another article somewhere. I think it is BRILLIANT.

I have the greatest teacher mentor. she is so amazing.

Remember, the movie technique that I taught you. This is just another variation on the aspect of the story. The 'as if' way to tell it with a creative twist. LEt me tell you, I have become very creative since doing EFT. I never considered myself creative before now. I love that my creative side is being nurtured and growing along with everything else.
  3. Linda

I love it too, it is VERY healing.

There are also a lot of can can skirts in my movies...I love them:)
    Just think if you do just ONe movie off of your list every day...and then also tap on issues that come up each day either at the time or at the end of the day..how quickly you will move through your issues..
    (I have to remind myself of this as well!)
  4. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Way to go Linda -- I think I know how you feel and it's great! What a creative way to work on it -- I love it!
    Hugs and congratulations,
    Deborah
  5. Natalia

Natalia New Member

Incredicble! Thanks for sharing.