I just came back from the dentist...

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by Linda, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

A year ago I was gripping the arms of the dental chair and tensing up...and really it was just for a cleaning and check. There were a couple sensitive spots at the gum line but no cavities...just some spots to watch. But any mention of 'work' needing to be done in my mouth made me so nervous. I really did not want any more yucky foreign material in my mouth! I was not really freaked about the local anesthetic or the work, I manage to get through those aspects ok.

Over the last year those spots that were kind of sensitive completely disappeared.
    Today at the exam NOTHING was sensitive. And guess who was in the chair all relaxed and calm?
    ME!!!:excited:

I have not tapped on any issues directly related to dentistry or my teeth.However a year ago February I had excruciating pain in my 7 fillings ..and when I tapped on the pain a story about being molested came up. I cleared that story and the filling pain disappeared completely and has been gone for 14 months now. SO I am sure there is some connection there:) Also I have worked with a few people on their dental phobias in the last few months so maybe I borrowed some yummy benefits! Also on my personal peace procedure I have cleared at least 150 incidents in the last year. I also am making tapping on stuff part of my morning routine on average 5 days a week.

The Doctor told me about the work he wanted to do on my teeth, I was TOTALLY cool with it and made an appointment for two weeks form now. He said the rest of my mouth is 'squeaky' and feels like the quality of my saliva has improved...which is important for tooth health.

I LOVE EFT.
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2009
  2. Natalia

Natalia New Member

Great testimonial Linda! Thanks for sharing.
  3. bubbles

bubbles New Member

4. 3Gs4Me

3Gs4Me Blessed Beyond Belief!

Wrapped in the Loving Embrace of My Family
    awesome!
  5. Morgansma

Morgansma Active Member

nt
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2011