I have an idea and a request!

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by Linda, Oct 20, 2007.

1. quiltwhisperer

quiltwhisperer New Member

other tapping you can do for Leah

Hi
    I am new to the group. Before I found EFT, I was introduced to tapping for clearing infections and allergies via my chiropractor. Basically you hold the specific point and tap all over the scalp. For instance if you need to fight a bacterial infection, the point on the body is the bony tip of either side of the collarbone nearest the trachea area. While holding that you tap across the head. I like to use muscle testing to verify what kind of infection (bacterial, viral, fungal) because they have different point. I also like to find out how many places the body is affected by the infection.

So using Leah as an example...bacterial infection in the ear. If I were to treat her I would hold the affected ear and tap the head on both sides (both hemispheres) basically this alerts the brain. Then I would hold the bacterial point or she could do it and then tap throughout her head. I usually muscle test to find out if I found all the points on the head with my tapping to activate the body to go heal this. When complete I usually brush up on the point 3 times (I am guessing that this is to lock in the energy)

Has anyone else heard of being able to do this. Works so well, also parasites and allergies can be cleared. Anytime someone brings home a bug that enduces vomiting it usually turns out to be parasites. uggh.

Sherry
  2. Natalia

Natalia New Member

Very interesting Sherry. Do you have a link where we could see the points to hold?
  3. quiltwhisperer

quiltwhisperer New Member

points to hold

I don't have a link, so I will describe them. Do you do muscle testing? If so you can verify the points that way.

For bacterial infections: bony knob end of collarbone next to trachea area of neck, either side

Viral infections: about 1 inch below belly button, there is another a few inches above belly button but you have to muscle test to find it

Parasites: 1 inch beside belly button (either side). Usually Parasites have to be treated twice a few days apart to kill off all stages (yuck)

Fungal infections: the belly button

Allergies: about midway on the ribcage, I have to muscle test to find this one.

Tapping protocol. Hold the point and tap all throughout the scalp. If I knew exactly where the points on the scalp were, I could tap just there. So I just tap the whole head to do it.

With other tapping I also have been able to release contracted or tight muscles which works wonders on headaches. I can get range of motion back with tapping. If you want I can describe this in another email. Let me know.

Sherry
  4. Natalia

Natalia New Member

Very interesting. I tried it for a few minutes and had some interesting senstation in my chest as I tapped my head.
  5. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

Thanks for the info.
    THis sounds like advanced kinesiology. There is a disclipline called Neurolink that sounds like they use some of this.

I'll give it a go with Leah's ear. I appreciate you taking the time to post.
    I was also thinking I could take some of the discharge and treat it like and allergy...so I would be treating her to the 'allergy' to the discharge if that makes sense. This child will not tap with me at all. I have to respect that. It is frustrating, but I have to respect it and do what I can surrogately. I feel comfortable with the surrogate tapping...as I asked her and she said that was OK with her.
  6. Deborah

Deborah New Member

That's a great idea. I actually have a little machine (The Guardian) that Sandi Radomski (allergy antidotes) sells that takes offending substances and converts their energy to a "homeopathic" remedy. You do exactly what you suggest and take fluids from the body and use them to make a remedy. Of course using EFT while holding the substance works as well. Are you surrogate muscle testing as well? And have you found emotional issues for the ear? I was surrogate tapping for a child's ear infections with their grandmother and what came up was an issue around perfection and needing time to take a break. The ear issues helped with no more "input" from the external world.

How's the ear now given the whole leg thing?
  7. Linda

I have not learned how to muscle test yet. So...I am at a loss there. I just purchased Sandi's manuals and her laser light(the big one). I read about her machine. I don't have it though. It seems like it could be valuable. I go by my intuition. I figure persistence will be valuable. Leah will nt tap, but last might I went into her bed while she was aslpee and sat with her. I did a bunch of surrogate tapping on her resistance to it(not to change her, but to get the tension out of it for her~hopefully) and then I Did a bunch of lasering of her ears. I figure the laser might be helpful for her affected ear.

She WILL hold a jar with a sample of her discharge in it while I laser her ears. She does not mind that at all. So we did that last night. I will do it again a couple of times today.

Her ear is status quo...no change even with the leg. Her 'hearing' definitely improves and deteriorates on the same day and on different days...and I am sure it has to do with emotional issues. I am sure it has to do with Aidra..being a colicky baby and 2 year old. I was also super stressed and impatient with Leah after Aidra was born...and I have a feeling that is part of it as well. However, the good bit of it is that through my tapping on my own issues, my relationship has improved so dramatically with the kids that I know that gives her emotional relief that I am grateful for. The peace that comes from clearing my issues is so invaluable. IT completely is changing how I deal with the world.

I will email you because I would love to chat with you about Sandi's work and your own personal experience and path on the 'allergy' front.

Thanks for asking, Deborah. Things are good, but of course I don't want my children to suffer if I can help.
  8. Deborah

Deborah New Member

I absolutely agree ... you've already shared with us other experiences where you've gotten great results with intuition and persistence. (Persistence isn't my gift so I admire that in you.)

Let's try to talk this week about Sandi's work -- I was gone so am only now catching up on email. If you want to talk my Monday night (I'm EST) -- I'm free at 8 pm my time. Email me if you don't have my number.
  9. Linda

Well, thank you. I am more persistent than I thought I ever would be.

I have to say, though that I believe anyone is persistent when embracing something like EFT.
  10. joli

joli sitting at the head of the Amity round table

This is a great idea Linda- I received the request and info from Deb, I'll set up the forum either tonight or tomorrow night.

Thanks!

~jo
  11. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Nope, not everyone one. It takes someone with drive and passion -- so give yourself lots of credit!
  12. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Thanks Jo ....
  13. Linda

:)
    And yes, Thank you, Jo! :smooch: