I got the boys to TAP!!

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by gabwife, Mar 5, 2009.

1. gabwife

gabwife New Member

WOW! All because of a tornado scene in a movie.Poor DS #1 was deeply frightened by it.He kept having flash backs and could not let it go.So I asked him if he would like to tap it out.We went over to the kids instructional videos and popped one on for him.He did it through a few times and said by the last time he was no longer bothered by it.His bothers watched the instruction with him.While they did not tap I did see them all visibly relax and as of this moment 8:15 they are all out like lights.Usually it is 9-9:30 before they crash and burn.And I'm in and out from 8 on settling people down and mediating tussles.Perhaps I'm going to need to do this nightly for a bit.The stresses of the day seem to have melted away.:prayers: Please let it last.
  2. Natalia

Natalia New Member

Yipee! Peace and sleep :)
  3. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

Aww...how wonderful. IT seems like they did it in a situation that will encourage them the next time they need it.

Just remember...don't push it on them...you can offer if it seems respectful. But resist the temptation to get them to tap to make you feel better.

Does that make sense.

I am so happy for you Treva!!!! It is a blessing my girls will tap with me.

And a hint...teach them about the cartoon technique. If you don't know it...I can teach you. I am doing a demo tomorrow with someone and I canpost the recording:)
  4. gabwife

gabwife New Member

Sounds good.TY