I actually cured something today!

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by bubbles, Oct 16, 2007.

1. bubbles

bubbles New Member

I have had a terrible sinus headache since yesterday. I don't know why I didn't think of tapping on it sooner. I tried some homeopathy, finally resorted to ibuprofin, but no relief. I finally remembered to tap. Now, I have had some success tapping w/ Linda but haven't really had any break through cure something right away moments. I also don't tend to get much of a result on my own. During the third round of tapping I felt this tingling and almost numbness right at the area of the sinus pain. I had been frustrated because nothing was coming to mind as I tapped but I suddenly had a physical feeling. It was really weird. I thought, hmmm... maybe this is the energy in the area of pain. As I finished the third round I realized the pain was almost gone! I tapped a bit more (until I ran out of time) and almost got rid of the pain. It went from an 8 to almost a 1. The pain radiating down my neck from it is almost gone too.

I did continuous tapping w/ my fingers while I drove in the car. I thought that might help keep the energy flowing and continue the healing.

This really helps my confidence as I haven't really made something dramatic happen on my own.

I just have to say "WOW"!

Thanks to Linda for all her lessons and encouragement!
  2. Kbsmama

Kbsmama Active Member

Yay! Doesn't it make you feel POWERFUL?
  3. Natalia

Natalia New Member

Way to go!
  4. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

Oh S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am so happy for you. ISn't that the BEST feeling in the whole WORLD???????? I also have to say, I am so proud of you.

Gary says.."Try it on everything":) It can't hurt, you know?!

If you have any remaining pain, tap on that.

Ah, your post made my day:):):):)
  5. Linda

I want to remind you of this as well..
    Now when you are tapping on something, and feeling like it is futile and not working, you can tap on this..
    "Even though I feel ike this tapping is NEVER going to help this problem, even though tapping never works unless I do it with someone else...etc, (then tap in the positive), I KNOW it has worked for me before..remember that sinus headache?" "I know I can do this.."
    So not only have you shifted on your own, now you can use that to help you in the future. Any time I get down about not shifting something, I remind myself(while tapping) of my migraines...and how I shifted them myself...even though they were awful and not shifting at all at first.
  6. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Congratulations ... sounds like you were persistent and had a good teacher ....
    Way to go ....
    Hugs,
    Deb.
  7. bubbles

bubbles New Member

Thanks everyone:). I have been bragging to all of my friends about it.

Linda, thanks for the idea of using that positive experience when tapping doesn't seem to be working. I will try that.

Now, if I could just tap away all these San Diego fires....
  8. Linda

Well, Gary says try it on everything...so we could tap on those fires, yk?:):):)
    But in the meantime you could tap on your ANXIETY about the fires if you have any.

You are MOST welcome.

xoxoxo
  9. bubbles

bubbles New Member

Good idea. Especially since the anxiety just went up a few notches since my sister's house is now in danger. They are all out and ok. Our house will be full of kids soon!
  10. Morgansma

Morgansma Active Member

That is great news!!:)